EXCLUSIVE: Joe Dante has jumped into the zombie world with Burying The Ex, the Voltage Pictures’ romantic comedy starring Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene and world premiering Thursday out of competition the Venice Film Festival. Greene plays an ex-girlfriend who dies in a freak accident but rises from the dead and expects her relationship with her boyfriend (Yelchin) to continue as normal — like if Dante’s Gremlins were clingy significant others. Problem is the boyfriend is ready to move on with True Detective‘s Alexandra Daddario. Check out the clip.
Hot Venice Clip: Joe Dante Zombie Rom-Com ‘Burying The Ex’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF