EXCLUSIVE: Joe Dante has jumped into the zombie world with Burying The Ex, the Voltage Pictures’ romantic comedy starring Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene and world premiering Thursday out of competition the Venice Film Festival. Greene plays an ex-girlfriend who dies in a freak accident but rises from the dead and expects her relationship with her boyfriend (Yelchin) to continue as normal — like if Dante’s Gremlins were clingy significant others. Problem is the boyfriend is ready to move on with True Detective‘s Alexandra Daddario. Check out the clip.
Hot Venice Clip: Joe Dante Zombie Rom-Com ‘Burying The Ex’
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
At Pre-Inaugural Concert, Donald Trump Promises "We Will Turn It Around"; His Nemesis Wayne Barrett Has Died
Latest Film News
- ‘La La Land’ & ‘Hidden Figures’ Among Artios Award Winners
- Jim G In Play: Legendary, Sony, Time Warner?
- Al Gore Stays Mute On Donald Trump At ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Sundance Screening
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Weekend Premiere And Press Junket Cancelled Amid Video Controversy
- ‘American Paradise’ Trailer: Sundance Short Is Crime Caper Preview Of Trump’s America
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Trailer Voice-Over Talent Anthony Mendez Joins Protest, Donates All Pay to ASPCA