EXCLUSIVE: Joe Dante has jumped into the zombie world with Burying The Ex, the Voltage Pictures’ romantic comedy starring Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene and world premiering Thursday out of competition the Venice Film Festival. Greene plays an ex-girlfriend who dies in a freak accident but rises from the dead and expects her relationship with her boyfriend (Yelchin) to continue as normal — like if Dante’s Gremlins were clingy significant others. Problem is the boyfriend is ready to move on with True Detective‘s Alexandra Daddario. Check out the clip.
Hot Venice Clip: Joe Dante Zombie Rom-Com ‘Burying The Ex’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry
- ‘Lion’ Director Garth Davis On His Journey Through Saroo Brierley’s Life & Rooney Mara’s…