EXCLUSIVE: Joe Dante has jumped into the zombie world with Burying The Ex, the Voltage Pictures’ romantic comedy starring Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene and world premiering Thursday out of competition the Venice Film Festival. Greene plays an ex-girlfriend who dies in a freak accident but rises from the dead and expects her relationship with her boyfriend (Yelchin) to continue as normal — like if Dante’s Gremlins were clingy significant others. Problem is the boyfriend is ready to move on with True Detective‘s Alexandra Daddario. Check out the clip.
Hot Venice Clip: Joe Dante Zombie Rom-Com ‘Burying The Ex’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'