EXCLUSIVE: Joe Dante has jumped into the zombie world with Burying The Ex, the Voltage Pictures’ romantic comedy starring Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene and world premiering Thursday out of competition the Venice Film Festival. Greene plays an ex-girlfriend who dies in a freak accident but rises from the dead and expects her relationship with her boyfriend (Yelchin) to continue as normal — like if Dante’s Gremlins were clingy significant others. Problem is the boyfriend is ready to move on with True Detective‘s Alexandra Daddario. Check out the clip.
Hot Venice Clip: Joe Dante Zombie Rom-Com ‘Burying The Ex’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal