In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment