In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest International News
- Sony Launches Free-To-Air Crime Channel In The UK
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- British TV Host Billie JD Porter Details Vice Harassment Allegations
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- Peter Jackson To Direct First World War Feature Documentary
- ‘Jumanji’ At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; ‘Maze Runner: Death Cure’ Debuts – International…