In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Gerard
- Note To Glenn Close, Hugh Jackman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Rupert Grint: Broadway's Not A Whistle Stop
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Star Who Never Got Older, Only Better, Dies At 84
- Novice 'American Psycho' Producer Finds Broadway Label Has More Cachet Than Nonprofit
- New York Film Fest Will World Premiere Laura Poitras' Edward Snowden Docu 'CITIZENFOUR'
- Carole King Musical 'Beautiful' Recoups $13 Million Broadway Capitalization As Tony Winner Mueller Re-Ups