In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest International News
- Oscars: Feature Documentary Submissions Unveiled; 145 In Mix
- Casey Affleck Writing & Staring In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Josh Stewart & Delroy Lindo Join Michael Winnick’s ‘Malicious’
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- Joachim Rønning Attached To Direct David Heyman’s ‘Methuselah’ With Tom Cruise