In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27.5M Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK - Box Office Final
Latest International News
- Thomas Tull Exiting As Legendary’s Chairman & CEO
- ‘XXX: Return Of Xander Cage’ Nabs Investment From China’s Huahua & SFG
- Ed Norton, Bella Thorne & More Join Meryl Streep To Voice TWC’s ‘Guardian Brothers’
- Curzon To Be Honored At BAFTA Film Awards; Maisie Williams Joins Aardman’s ‘Early Man’ — Global Briefs
- Benelux Distributor The Searchers Signs Slate Co-Financing Deal With Anton Corp.
- China President Warns On Trade War: “No One Emerges A Winner” – Davos