In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Gerard
- 'Hand To God' Cheerfully Preys On Broadway Apostates – Video First Look
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Will Bring 'School of Rock' Musical To Broadway
- Nathan Lane & Matthew Broderick's Star Power Hastens Broadway Recoupment
- Sting Puffs Up 'Last Ship's Sails To Boost Broadway Box Office
- Sony Hacks, Amy Pascal & Scott Rudin's E-mails: Whose News Is It Anyway?
- On Sony Hack, New York Times Editor Responds To David Boies, Aaron Sorkin