In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Gerard
- James Schamus On Bad Advice, Data Flow & The Four Most Important Words In The Business — Produced By NY
- Jake Gyllenhaal Interviewed By Hawk Koch: “I Love The Abrasion” – Produced By NY
- Gretchen Mol Tackles Brutal 'Disgraced'; Winning New Musical Is 'Found': NY Stage
- 'Girls' Showrunner Jenni Konner: 'The Whole Idea Of Likability Is Kind Of Silly'
- Craig Zadan & Neil Meron In Development Deal With Broadway's Shubert Organization