In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Latest International News
- China’s Directors Guild Calls For Explanation Of Tibetan Helmer’s Arrest, Hospitalization
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Trailer: Rihanna Brings Her ‘Sledgehammer’ To The Soundtrack & Imax
- Grasshopper Leaps For ‘Mimosas’; Takes U.S. Rights On Critics’ Week Winner
- ‘Trolls’ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & Justin Timberlake Seek Their Happy Place
- Daniel Craig In Talks To Star In L.A. Riots Pic ‘Kings’ Opposite Halle Berry
- Istanbul Airport Attack: Turkey Government Says 41 Dead In “Terrorist” Bombings