In the wake of rave reviews and a sold-out West End run, the revival of David Hare’s drama Skylight will open on Broadway in the spring, with stars Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan repeating their acclaimed performances. The show, staged by Stephen Daldry and also featuring Matthew Beard, will begin performances on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the John Golden Theatre, with opening night slated for April 2. Initially the play will have a 13-week limited engagement through Sunday, June 14. The creative team includes Bob Crowley, set and costumes, with lighting by Natasha Katz, sound by Paul Arditti and original music by Paul Englishby. The producers are Robert Fox and Scott Rudin.
Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan Will Reprise Hit ‘Skylight’ Revival On Broadway
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
Latest International News
- Clive Owen & Jessica Biel Come Aboard ‘Invisible’
- Epic Pictures To Sell ‘Redcon-1’; ‘Spark’ Alights At Double Dutch; Artist View Gets Traplight Pair…
- ‘The Revenant’ Exec Producers Form Production-Financing Entity Facing East
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘The Irishman’ Coming Together Quickly: Could This Be The Hottest Title At Cannes?
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Zooming Past $300M Overseas Today – Intl Box Office
- Carlos Bardem Joins AMC’s ‘The Son’