With Saturday Night Live‘s 40th season premiere airing tonight, if there’s anyone out there who deeply misses the old days when Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudekis, and Fred Armisen truly ruled with their anarchistic-humored sketches, well, let Bill Hader take you down memory lane. On a recent Conan, while promoting his new film Skeleton Twins, the master impersonator trotted out his best impressions of his old SNL buds. He also revealed that his talent for mimicry runs in the family. “We all do voices when we tell a story,” Hader said, “my mom, my dad, my grandparents — we all do voices.” And for anyone who missed Hader’s Star Wars impressions during his previous Conan appearance, let’s just say he blows Kevin Spacey’s away.
Bill Hader’s Sublime ‘SNL’ Impressions: Sudeikis, Wiig, Armisen — WATCH
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE