Reality fans expecting to watch a Big Brother contestant get das boot on Thursday had better double-check their calendars first. CBS said today that it is shifting the weeknight episodes of its veteran ogle-fest ahead one day to make room for its first season hosting Thursday Night Football. Starting September 9, BB‘s Power of Veto show moves from Wednesday to Tuesday and the live Eviction show skips from Thursday to Wednesday — all at 8 PM. The move leaves room for the Thursday NFL games, which CBS will air until NFL Network takes over October 30. The Eye secured rights to Weeks 2-8 of TNF in February, leaving a number of other suitors on the sidelines.
‘Big Brother’ Eviction Show Sidesteps NFL With Move To Wednesdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Wins Quentin Tarantino Film; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last
- ‘The Gifted’: Skyler Samuels Set To Recur In Fox’s Marvel Drama Series
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Sets Season 4 Premiere Date On Netflix
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Even With Last Week As Steelers Crush Titans
- U.S Networks & SVoDs Compete For Donald Trump ‘Spitting Image’ Remake
- ‘The Cops’: Animators Laid Off While TBS Mulls Fate Of Louis C.K. Series