EXCLUSIVE: British actress Annabelle Wallis has boarded psychological thriller Mine from writer-directors Fabio Guaglione and Fabio Resinaro, the team behind award-winning short Afterville. Armie Hammer stars as Mike, a soldier who finds himself stranded in the desert after a failed assassination mission. There, he has to survive many dangers while also battling the psychological toll of his situation. Wallis will play Jenny, the girlfriend with whom Mike has a complicated relationship. The desire to reconcile with her helps him endure. Peter Safran is producing through The Safran Company. Production starts this month in the Canary Islands. Wallis has been keeping busy of late, segueing from television to film in the U.S. and the UK. Her credits include Pan Am, along with Peaky Blinders, X-Men: First Class and the upcoming Conjuring spinoff, Annabelle, which opens domestically on October 3. She’s also one of the female leads opposite Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong in Sony comedy Grimsby. Wallis is repped in the U.S. by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment, and by United Agents in the UK.
Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller ‘Mine’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’ s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump
- ‘All The Money In The World’ Posters: Severed Ear, No Spacey