Breaking Bad Emmy-winner Aaron Paul has joined the cast of Miramax’s supernatural thriller The 9th Life Of Louis Drax, directed by Horns‘ Alexandre Aja. He’ll play Peter, Louis Drax’s father, who becomes the target of a criminal investigation when his young son is injured in an accident. Back in August, Miramax set Fifty Shades Of Grey‘s Jamie Dornan to star as Dr. Allan Pascal, the doctor investigating the strange circumstances of the boy’s accident who is drawn into a thrilling mystery, testing the boundaries of fantasy and reality. The adaptation of Liz Jensen’s bestselling novel is produced by AntColony Films’ Tim Bricknell and Brightlight Pictures’ Max Minghella, who scripted. Shawn Williamson and Aja will also produce. Rosanne Korenberg is exec producer. Filming begins next month in Vancouver. Paul is repped by United Talent Agency (UTA) and Leverage Management.
Aaron Paul Joins ‘The 9th Life Of Louis Drax’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio
- Oscars: Female Nominees Tie Record For Most In One Year