Breaking Bad Emmy-winner Aaron Paul has joined the cast of Miramax’s supernatural thriller The 9th Life Of Louis Drax, directed by Horns‘ Alexandre Aja. He’ll play Peter, Louis Drax’s father, who becomes the target of a criminal investigation when his young son is injured in an accident. Back in August, Miramax set Fifty Shades Of Grey‘s Jamie Dornan to star as Dr. Allan Pascal, the doctor investigating the strange circumstances of the boy’s accident who is drawn into a thrilling mystery, testing the boundaries of fantasy and reality. The adaptation of Liz Jensen’s bestselling novel is produced by AntColony Films’ Tim Bricknell and Brightlight Pictures’ Max Minghella, who scripted. Shawn Williamson and Aja will also produce. Rosanne Korenberg is exec producer. Filming begins next month in Vancouver. Paul is repped by United Talent Agency (UTA) and Leverage Management.
Aaron Paul Joins ‘The 9th Life Of Louis Drax’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment