EXCLUSIVE: There will be a new love for Ryan Hardy next season. Homeland and Rome alumna Zuleikha Robinson is joining the Fox drama series The Following as a new regular and a pivotal character in Season 3. She will play Gwen, an ER doctor and the mother of a 7-year-old girl. She is also the love of FBI Agent Hardy’s (Kevin Bacon) life — and his first real chance at a family and true happiness. Although their partnership is rock solid, it will be seriously challenged by the dark conspiracy that is putting New York City under siege and reigniting Ryan’s personal obsession with ending it. Robinson, repped by Gersh, Dan Spilo at Industry and attorney Howard Fishman, recently recurred on ABC’s Once Upon A Time and USA’s Covert Affairs.
Zuleikha Robinson Joins ‘The Following’ As Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"