EXCLUSIVE: There will be a new love for Ryan Hardy next season. Homeland and Rome alumna Zuleikha Robinson is joining the Fox drama series The Following as a new regular and a pivotal character in Season 3. She will play Gwen, an ER doctor and the mother of a 7-year-old girl. She is also the love of FBI Agent Hardy’s (Kevin Bacon) life — and his first real chance at a family and true happiness. Although their partnership is rock solid, it will be seriously challenged by the dark conspiracy that is putting New York City under siege and reigniting Ryan’s personal obsession with ending it. Robinson, repped by Gersh, Dan Spilo at Industry and attorney Howard Fishman, recently recurred on ABC’s Once Upon A Time and USA’s Covert Affairs.
Zuleikha Robinson Joins ‘The Following’ As Series Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21