EXCLUSIVE: There will be a new love for Ryan Hardy next season. Homeland and Rome alumna Zuleikha Robinson is joining the Fox drama series The Following as a new regular and a pivotal character in Season 3. She will play Gwen, an ER doctor and the mother of a 7-year-old girl. She is also the love of FBI Agent Hardy’s (Kevin Bacon) life — and his first real chance at a family and true happiness. Although their partnership is rock solid, it will be seriously challenged by the dark conspiracy that is putting New York City under siege and reigniting Ryan’s personal obsession with ending it. Robinson, repped by Gersh, Dan Spilo at Industry and attorney Howard Fishman, recently recurred on ABC’s Once Upon A Time and USA’s Covert Affairs.
Zuleikha Robinson Joins ‘The Following’ As Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring