EXCLUSIVE: There will be a new love for Ryan Hardy next season. Homeland and Rome alumna Zuleikha Robinson is joining the Fox drama series The Following as a new regular and a pivotal character in Season 3. She will play Gwen, an ER doctor and the mother of a 7-year-old girl. She is also the love of FBI Agent Hardy’s (Kevin Bacon) life — and his first real chance at a family and true happiness. Although their partnership is rock solid, it will be seriously challenged by the dark conspiracy that is putting New York City under siege and reigniting Ryan’s personal obsession with ending it. Robinson, repped by Gersh, Dan Spilo at Industry and attorney Howard Fishman, recently recurred on ABC’s Once Upon A Time and USA’s Covert Affairs.
Zuleikha Robinson Joins ‘The Following’ As Series Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates