EXCLUSIVE: There will be a new love for Ryan Hardy next season. Homeland and Rome alumna Zuleikha Robinson is joining the Fox drama series The Following as a new regular and a pivotal character in Season 3. She will play Gwen, an ER doctor and the mother of a 7-year-old girl. She is also the love of FBI Agent Hardy’s (Kevin Bacon) life — and his first real chance at a family and true happiness. Although their partnership is rock solid, it will be seriously challenged by the dark conspiracy that is putting New York City under siege and reigniting Ryan’s personal obsession with ending it. Robinson, repped by Gersh, Dan Spilo at Industry and attorney Howard Fishman, recently recurred on ABC’s Once Upon A Time and USA’s Covert Affairs.
Zuleikha Robinson Joins ‘The Following’ As Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Fox Buys 2 Projects From Lee Daniels: Gospel Choir Drama As Put Pilot & Multi-Racial Soap With Penalty
- James Corden Regrets His Kiss With Sean Spicer; Promises It Was A “One-Time Thing”
- ‘For The People’: Production Temporarily Shut Down On ABC Shondaland Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Unveils Season 8 Key Art & It’s “All Out War”