EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed writer/director Dan Harris, who’s currently scribbling X-Men: Apocalypse with Michael Dougherty and Simon Kinberg for director Bryan Singer. Harris, who’d been repped by CAA, moves over to the same agency that reps his often writing partner Dougherty, with whom he worked on Fox’s X-Men 2 and Warner Bros’ Superman Returns. Singer, who directed both those films, is also at WME. Harris continues to be lawyered by Loeb & Loeb.
WME Signs ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Scribe Dan Harris
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal