EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed writer/director Dan Harris, who’s currently scribbling X-Men: Apocalypse with Michael Dougherty and Simon Kinberg for director Bryan Singer. Harris, who’d been repped by CAA, moves over to the same agency that reps his often writing partner Dougherty, with whom he worked on Fox’s X-Men 2 and Warner Bros’ Superman Returns. Singer, who directed both those films, is also at WME. Harris continues to be lawyered by Loeb & Loeb.
WME Signs ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Scribe Dan Harris
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount