EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed writer/director Dan Harris, who’s currently scribbling X-Men: Apocalypse with Michael Dougherty and Simon Kinberg for director Bryan Singer. Harris, who’d been repped by CAA, moves over to the same agency that reps his often writing partner Dougherty, with whom he worked on Fox’s X-Men 2 and Warner Bros’ Superman Returns. Singer, who directed both those films, is also at WME. Harris continues to be lawyered by Loeb & Loeb.
WME Signs ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Scribe Dan Harris
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'