EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed writer/director Dan Harris, who’s currently scribbling X-Men: Apocalypse with Michael Dougherty and Simon Kinberg for director Bryan Singer. Harris, who’d been repped by CAA, moves over to the same agency that reps his often writing partner Dougherty, with whom he worked on Fox’s X-Men 2 and Warner Bros’ Superman Returns. Singer, who directed both those films, is also at WME. Harris continues to be lawyered by Loeb & Loeb.
WME Signs ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Scribe Dan Harris
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction