EXCLUSIVE: Dylan Minnette has signed with WME ahead of his roles in two upcoming studio releases. The 17-year-old built a burgeoning film and TV career with recurring roles on Fox’s Prison Break and ABC’s Lost. He next stars opposite Steve Carell in Disney’s October adaptation Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, helmed by Miguel Arteta and produced by Shawn Levy. Minnette also stars in Sony’s chiller Goosebumps opposite Jack Black as author R.L. Stine, set to hit theaters in August 2015. Minnette also appeared recently in Denis Villeneuve’s kidnap thriller Prisoners and Jason Reitman’s Labor Day. Earlier this year he appeared on ABC’s Scandal as the son of President Fitz Grant. He will continue to be repped by Monster Talent and Skrzyniarz & Mallean.
WME Signs ‘Goosebumps’ Star Dylan Minnette
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- ‘Akicita’s Native Warriors Stood Up To “Genocide,” Violent Police Militarization At Standing Rock…
- Mitchell Gossett Joins Industry Entertainment Partners As Manager
- ‘Search’s Sev Ohanian Wins Sundance Institute/Amazon Studios Producers Award
- Steven Soderberg's ‘Unsane’ Added to Berlin Film Festival Competition
- SPWA Lands Inventive Thriller ‘Search’ In $5 Million World Rights Deal – Sundance