EXCLUSIVE: Dylan Minnette has signed with WME ahead of his roles in two upcoming studio releases. The 17-year-old built a burgeoning film and TV career with recurring roles on Fox’s Prison Break and ABC’s Lost. He next stars opposite Steve Carell in Disney’s October adaptation Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, helmed by Miguel Arteta and produced by Shawn Levy. Minnette also stars in Sony’s chiller Goosebumps opposite Jack Black as author R.L. Stine, set to hit theaters in August 2015. Minnette also appeared recently in Denis Villeneuve’s kidnap thriller Prisoners and Jason Reitman’s Labor Day. Earlier this year he appeared on ABC’s Scandal as the son of President Fitz Grant. He will continue to be repped by Monster Talent and Skrzyniarz & Mallean.
WME Signs ‘Goosebumps’ Star Dylan Minnette
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Latest Film News
- Sundance: Park City Will Be “Under Siege” For Women’s March With Huge Crowd Expected
- Slamdance Docu ‘Supergirl’ Sells To FilmRise
- Alexandra Shipp Negotiating For Lead Role In Fox 2000’s ‘Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- ‘Axolotl Overkill’ Clip: Reckless Teen In Hot Water With School Principal — Sundance
- ‘Churchill’ Acquired By Cohen Media Group To Bow On D-Day Anniversary
- The Orchard & CNN Films Team For $2M Deal On Docu ‘Trophy’ – Sundance