EXCLUSIVE: Dylan Minnette has signed with WME ahead of his roles in two upcoming studio releases. The 17-year-old built a burgeoning film and TV career with recurring roles on Fox’s Prison Break and ABC’s Lost. He next stars opposite Steve Carell in Disney’s October adaptation Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, helmed by Miguel Arteta and produced by Shawn Levy. Minnette also stars in Sony’s chiller Goosebumps opposite Jack Black as author R.L. Stine, set to hit theaters in August 2015. Minnette also appeared recently in Denis Villeneuve’s kidnap thriller Prisoners and Jason Reitman’s Labor Day. Earlier this year he appeared on ABC’s Scandal as the son of President Fitz Grant. He will continue to be repped by Monster Talent and Skrzyniarz & Mallean.
WME Signs ‘Goosebumps’ Star Dylan Minnette
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'
- Al Sharpton Meets With Amy Pascal: Will Work To Address Hollywood's “Cultural Blindness”
- 'American Sniper' Trailer: Bradley Cooper At His Best?
- Jim Carrey, 'Dumb And Dumber To' Producers Eye Reteam On 'Deep Cover'
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Through a Lens Darkly