This week’s big water main break on Sunset Boulevard near UCLA caused major flooding in several structures on the college campus, including Pauley Pavilion (photo), which was slated to house the Teen Choice Awards on August 10. Because of the water damage to the building, the awards show will relocate to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, said the show’s executive producer Bob Bain. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular Teen Choice 2014.” Ticketmaster will be contacting those who purchased tickets with alternate seating and refund information.
UCLA Flooding Prompts Teen Choice Awards Move To New Venue
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness