This week’s big water main break on Sunset Boulevard near UCLA caused major flooding in several structures on the college campus, including Pauley Pavilion (photo), which was slated to house the Teen Choice Awards on August 10. Because of the water damage to the building, the awards show will relocate to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, said the show’s executive producer Bob Bain. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular Teen Choice 2014.” Ticketmaster will be contacting those who purchased tickets with alternate seating and refund information.
UCLA Flooding Prompts Teen Choice Awards Move To New Venue
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations