This week’s big water main break on Sunset Boulevard near UCLA caused major flooding in several structures on the college campus, including Pauley Pavilion (photo), which was slated to house the Teen Choice Awards on August 10. Because of the water damage to the building, the awards show will relocate to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, said the show’s executive producer Bob Bain. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular Teen Choice 2014.” Ticketmaster will be contacting those who purchased tickets with alternate seating and refund information.
UCLA Flooding Prompts Teen Choice Awards Move To New Venue
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Stephen Colbert She Wants To Start Next GOP Debate With “Apology Accepted”
- Will Ferrell Brings Exotic Animals To Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Open First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons