This week’s big water main break on Sunset Boulevard near UCLA caused major flooding in several structures on the college campus, including Pauley Pavilion (photo), which was slated to house the Teen Choice Awards on August 10. Because of the water damage to the building, the awards show will relocate to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, said the show’s executive producer Bob Bain. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular Teen Choice 2014.” Ticketmaster will be contacting those who purchased tickets with alternate seating and refund information.
UCLA Flooding Prompts Teen Choice Awards Move To New Venue
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'