This week’s big water main break on Sunset Boulevard near UCLA caused major flooding in several structures on the college campus, including Pauley Pavilion (photo), which was slated to house the Teen Choice Awards on August 10. Because of the water damage to the building, the awards show will relocate to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, said the show’s executive producer Bob Bain. “We wish the best to the team at UCLA as they begin repairs, and look forward to a spectacular Teen Choice 2014.” Ticketmaster will be contacting those who purchased tickets with alternate seating and refund information.
UCLA Flooding Prompts Teen Choice Awards Move To New Venue
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring