Multiple Emmy winner Tony Shalhoub (Monk) has been tapped for a recurring role opposite Edie Falco in the seventh season of Showtime comedy Nurse Jackie. Shalhoub will play Dr. Bernard Prince, a new ER doctor who has a great bedside manner, a special touch with his boss, Gloria Akalitus (Anna Deavere Smith), and who offers Jackie (Falco) something she desperately needs – a friend. Shalhoub received four Emmy noms and three wins for his starring role as obsessive-compulsive detective Adrian Monk in USA’s Monk. He also appeared on TV’s Wings and on the film side can currently be seen in No. 1 box office hit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Other film credits include Men In Black 1 and 2, Big Night, Made Up, Barton Fink, and Cars 1 and 2. On Broadway, Shalhoub received Tony noms forAct One, Golden Boy, Lend Me a Tenor, Conversations with My Father, The Heidi Chronicles and The Odd Couple.
Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime’s ‘Nurse Jackie’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS