Writer-director Ned Benson’s film got a 10-minute standing-O at Cannes, where it screened at a single, cut-together narrative piece. That version, called The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them, opens September 12 in limited release — two weeks earlier than originally planned. Now the Weinstein Company says it will bow the complete package, The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him/Her, on October 10. Him/Her is two separate films, starring Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy as a couple whose marriage unravels, told from the man and the woman’s perspective. Nina Arianda, Jess Weixler, Viola Davis, Bill Hader, Ciarán Hinds, Isabelle Huppert and William Hurt co-star. Harvey Weinstein has promised a big awards push for the film and its leads.
Weinstein Co Dates Complete Version Of ‘The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV