Writer-director Ned Benson’s film got a 10-minute standing-O at Cannes, where it screened at a single, cut-together narrative piece. That version, called The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them, opens September 12 in limited release — two weeks earlier than originally planned. Now the Weinstein Company says it will bow the complete package, The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him/Her, on October 10. Him/Her is two separate films, starring Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy as a couple whose marriage unravels, told from the man and the woman’s perspective. Nina Arianda, Jess Weixler, Viola Davis, Bill Hader, Ciarán Hinds, Isabelle Huppert and William Hurt co-star. Harvey Weinstein has promised a big awards push for the film and its leads.
Weinstein Co Dates Complete Version Of ‘The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Casey Affleck Writes & Stars In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Josh Stewart & Delroy Lindo Join Michael Winnick’s ‘Malicious’
- Sony Puts Matt Tolmach’s ‘The Bringing’ With Michael Pena Into Turnaround
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content