Originally announced as a limited series, the ABC drama Black Box will stay that way, with the network opting not to order additional episodes. All 13 produced episodes have aired. Black Box, starring Kelly Reilly as a top neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness, got off to a slow start in the Thursday 10 PM slot, opening with a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49. It was subsequently shifted to the less trafficked 8 PM hour where it recently ended its run with a 0.7 in 18-49.
No Second Installment For ABC Drama ‘Black Box’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Chasing Cameron’ Trailer: Netflix Series Follows Social Media Star Cameron Dallas
- As NFL Ratings Recover, TV Ad Sales Should Grow In 2017 Research Guru Says
- ‘Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve’ Heads To New Orleans For First-Ever Live Central Time Zone Countdown
- BBC Earth Films To Screen In China; ITV, Huace In Format Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits