Originally announced as a limited series, the ABC drama Black Box will stay that way, with the network opting not to order additional episodes. All 13 produced episodes have aired. Black Box, starring Kelly Reilly as a top neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness, got off to a slow start in the Thursday 10 PM slot, opening with a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49. It was subsequently shifted to the less trafficked 8 PM hour where it recently ended its run with a 0.7 in 18-49.
No Second Installment For ABC Drama ‘Black Box’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network