Originally announced as a limited series, the ABC drama Black Box will stay that way, with the network opting not to order additional episodes. All 13 produced episodes have aired. Black Box, starring Kelly Reilly as a top neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness, got off to a slow start in the Thursday 10 PM slot, opening with a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49. It was subsequently shifted to the less trafficked 8 PM hour where it recently ended its run with a 0.7 in 18-49.
No Second Installment For ABC Drama ‘Black Box’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21