Originally announced as a limited series, the ABC drama Black Box will stay that way, with the network opting not to order additional episodes. All 13 produced episodes have aired. Black Box, starring Kelly Reilly as a top neuroscientist who appears to have it all but is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness, got off to a slow start in the Thursday 10 PM slot, opening with a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49. It was subsequently shifted to the less trafficked 8 PM hour where it recently ended its run with a 0.7 in 18-49.
No Second Installment For ABC Drama ‘Black Box’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’