VH1’s popular T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle reality series is becoming a franchise. I’ve learned that the cable network has greenlighted a spinoff show from The Family Hustle, whose fourth season returns on Monday. Tentatively titled Weave Trip, the eight-episode series, now in production, stars T.I.’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, and her hairdresser friend, Family Hustle standout Shekinah Jo. The duo decide to open a mobile hair salon in Los Angeles and get a salon truck built in their hometown of Atlanta. Tiny and Shekinah then proceed to drive it across the country from Atlanta to Los Angeles. I hear Weave Trip, said to be in the vein of The Simple Life, is slated to air in October, following the conclusion of Family Hustle’s fourth season. The series is created and executive produced by the Family Hustle team of T.I. and Tiny, 51 Minds’ Christian Sarabia, and Category 5’s Brian Sher and Stella Bulochnikov. Family Hustle is one of VH1 strongest unscripted series, with its current fourth season opening to 2.24 million viewers and 1.53 million adults 18-49 in April.
VH1 Orders ‘T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle’ Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule