ABC Family has picked up a fourth season of original drama series Switched at Birth. The third season finale of the Peabody Award-winning series airs next Monday. Switched at Birth was a breakout when it launched in 2011 and has done solid business since. It ranks as cable TV’s No. 1 series in its time period in key female demos. “Fans will be clamoring for season four and to know what happens with Daphne and Bay after the season three finale next week,” said Tom Ascheim, President ABC Family. Switched at Birth tells the story of two teenage girls who discover they were accidentally switched as newborns in the hospital. The series is executive-produced by Lizzy Weiss and Paul Stupin.
ABC Family’s ‘Switched at Birth’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Gets Biggest Bump In Consumer Demand Post Golden Globes
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- British TV Host Billie JD Porter Details Vice Harassment Allegations
- Mitchell Gossett Joins Industry Entertainment Partners As Manager
- Tomorrow Studios To Adapt Novel ‘The Oracle Year’ As TV Series
- ‘Vampirina’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney Junior