Masters Of Sex star Lizzy Caplan is the latest to join the untitled Christmas Eve comedy at Sony. Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie star in the film about three friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies, 50/50) wrote and is directing the Sony, Good Universe, and Point Grey Pictures production, which ramps up filming next week in NYC. Caplan will play Diana, the love interest of Gordon-Levitt’s character. Actress Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street) also recently joined the cast. Caplan is repped by WME and Mosaic.
Sony’s Untitled Christmas Comedy Adds Lizzy Caplan
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- ‘Akicita’s Native Warriors Stood Up To “Genocide,” Violent Police Militarization At Standing Rock…
- Mitchell Gossett Joins Industry Entertainment Partners As Manager
- ‘Search’s Sev Ohanian Wins Sundance Institute/Amazon Studios Producers Award
- Steven Soderberg's ‘Unsane’ Added to Berlin Film Festival Competition
- SPWA Lands Inventive Thriller ‘Search’ In $5 Million World Rights Deal – Sundance