Masters Of Sex star Lizzy Caplan is the latest to join the untitled Christmas Eve comedy at Sony. Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie star in the film about three friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies, 50/50) wrote and is directing the Sony, Good Universe, and Point Grey Pictures production, which ramps up filming next week in NYC. Caplan will play Diana, the love interest of Gordon-Levitt’s character. Actress Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street) also recently joined the cast. Caplan is repped by WME and Mosaic.
Sony’s Untitled Christmas Comedy Adds Lizzy Caplan
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest Film News
- Paul Verhoeven Named Jury President Of 2017 Berlin Film Festival
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry