Masters Of Sex star Lizzy Caplan is the latest to join the untitled Christmas Eve comedy at Sony. Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie star in the film about three friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies, 50/50) wrote and is directing the Sony, Good Universe, and Point Grey Pictures production, which ramps up filming next week in NYC. Caplan will play Diana, the love interest of Gordon-Levitt’s character. Actress Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street) also recently joined the cast. Caplan is repped by WME and Mosaic.
Sony’s Untitled Christmas Comedy Adds Lizzy Caplan
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few