Masters Of Sex star Lizzy Caplan is the latest to join the untitled Christmas Eve comedy at Sony. Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie star in the film about three friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies, 50/50) wrote and is directing the Sony, Good Universe, and Point Grey Pictures production, which ramps up filming next week in NYC. Caplan will play Diana, the love interest of Gordon-Levitt’s character. Actress Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street) also recently joined the cast. Caplan is repped by WME and Mosaic.
Sony’s Untitled Christmas Comedy Adds Lizzy Caplan
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?