Good news if you just can’t wait another six weeks to watch ABC’s Selfie or NBC’s A To Z debut on TV. In the broadcast networks’ latest outside-the-box promotion, the pilot episodes of the freshman comedies, both from Warner Bros TV, are available now on Hulu. Episode 1 of Thursday night rookie A To Z, starring Ben Feldman and Cristin Miloti as a mismatched couple who happen to fall in love, actually bowed last week on iHeartRadio.com and its app as part of a promo aimed at the millennial crowd. That’s also the target audience for Tuesday freshman Selfie, which stars Karen Gillan as a social media junkie more interested in likes than being liked. Its pilot, bows September 30 on ABC, also is online at ABC.com. NBC trots out A To Z on October 2. Or you can watch them both here:
Rookie Comedies ‘Selfie’ & ‘A To Z’ Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch