Good news if you just can’t wait another six weeks to watch ABC’s Selfie or NBC’s A To Z debut on TV. In the broadcast networks’ latest outside-the-box promotion, the pilot episodes of the freshman comedies, both from Warner Bros TV, are available now on Hulu. Episode 1 of Thursday night rookie A To Z, starring Ben Feldman and Cristin Miloti as a mismatched couple who happen to fall in love, actually bowed last week on iHeartRadio.com and its app as part of a promo aimed at the millennial crowd. That’s also the target audience for Tuesday freshman Selfie, which stars Karen Gillan as a social media junkie more interested in likes than being liked. Its pilot, bows September 30 on ABC, also is online at ABC.com. NBC trots out A To Z on October 2. Or you can watch them both here:
Rookie Comedies ‘Selfie’ & ‘A To Z’ Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- ‘Conan’ Reveals Trump-Obama Tapes: “Any Other Juicy Mandela Quotes You Could Throw My Way”?
- Colbert Cold Open Goes Hard Right: ‘Late Show’ Haters Stunned By Trump
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update