After Fox News Channel‘s Sean Hannity steadfastly declined to reveal what he whispered to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while they clenched in a photo that Hannity later posted to Twitter, others on the social-media site moved en masse to create their own captions and fill the vacuum. Eventually, Hannity decides to have, as he puts it to one, “just a bit of fun,” and begins responding to some of the juiciest (and rudest) suggestions (though we haven’t reposted the worst of them):
Netanyahu Whisperer Sean Hannity Tells Twitterers To Buzz Off
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest Business News
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Will Hollywood’s Flood Of Franchises Beat ‘Star Wars’-Fueled 2015 Toy Sales?
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Obamageddon Is In Effect As POTUS Arrives In L.A. For ‘Ellen’ & Fundraisers – Update