MTV’s ‘Scream’ Series Recasts A Lead With Bex Taylor-Klaus

Bex-Taylor-Klaus

There has been a major casting change on MTV‘s upcoming Scream series, based on the hit movie franchise. The Killing’s Bex Taylor-Klaus has been cast as one of the leads, Audrey Jensen, replacing Amy Forsyth, who was originally cast in the role. I hear the recasting decision was made after the project’s table read. Audrey Jensen is the daughter of a Lutheran pastor and an artsy loner who aspires to be a filmmaker. Young actress Taylor-Klaus made her acting debut playing another loner on The Killing, the scrappy Bullet. She has since recurred on House Of Lies and Arrow.

9 Comments

9 Comments

1. I know actingon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

This chick was the bomb on The Killing. Good call.

2. HowardBon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

I may, actually, tune in now. Initially, I had no desire to see this series, considering its pedigree and its network, but I was really impressed with Bex’s performance in “The Killing” and, now that I know she is on “Arrow”, I will have to finish catching up.

3. Jaredon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

Loved her on Arrow. Nice job MTV

4. OBon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

Excellent choice. Was wondering what had happened to her since The Killing (I don’t watch House of Lies or Arrow). She was fantastic on The Killing, though and I’ll tune in just to see what she’s up to.

5. flameawayon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

I wish the teenage-slasher genre could have stayed in 90’s where it belongs. No really needs to ask why there are so many school massacres.

6. Jjon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

Did we watch the same season of ‘The Killing’ because she gave a wooden/awkward performance. MIT was almost uncomfortable to watch her struggle through the lack of conviction. She was equally amateurish on Arrow so I’m seriously questioning the choices here.

• I see trollon Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

Something tells me you’re friendly with Amy Forsyth.

• scotton Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

I agree 110%. Maybe she has family in the industry.

7. vanette starron Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

OMG…every time Ive seen this young women on screen or in flicks, she leaves her own blood, sweat and tears on the stage…EVERYTIME. She is that IT GIRL…she should already be in the big films, but i see most of her work is on TV…or netflix…which have all been amazing, but why are we not seeing her in every new hot film coming out of major productions from major players in the industry? Im a SERIOUS FILM WATCHER AND NOW TV SERIES, only if their really damn good, and she rocked ARROW AND EVEN BETTER IN THE KILLING. THE KILLING was an amazing series, but this young lady killed that role, made me watch that series non stop for hours and days in a row…THREE DAYS STRAIGHT….BECAUSE BEX IS THAT FREAKING MIND BLOWING ACTING SKILLS. If she doesn’t have a serious career ahead of her, I would be soooo shocked! Go for it sweetheart….oh, what a beautiful presence and an amazing “energetic signature”! YO Fools…DO SOME MORE INTERVIEWS,…you WILL be able to say you got her into “the big time” with your words, you will attract Scorses, Coppola, Spielberg, Tarantino, Ridley Scott, David Lynch, Eastwood, George Lucus, Ron Howard, Tim Burton, Jolie and my personal fav…Olly Stone…all of them, you need to take notice! !!She will be vaying for oscars against some of the top actresses…highly sought after from all top notch film makers, directors, producers and writer!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 783 other followers