The studio said in February that the pic starring Liam Neeson and Joel Kinnaman would come out next year, and now it has a firm date. Run All Night, directed by Jaume Collet-Serra from a Brad Ingelsby script, is set for April 17. Action hero Neeson stars as a graying hitman forced to take on his brutal ex-boss to protect his estranged son and his family. Genesis Rodriguez, Vincent D’Onofrio, Ed Harris, Shawn Maguire, Common, Boyd Holbrook and Holt McCallany co-star. The summer-runup weekend is a crowded one, with Run All Night facing off against Sony’s comedy sequel Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, Lionsgate’s Soviet-era thriller Child 44, Focus’ sci-fi thriller Selfless and the Disney docu Monkey Kingdom.
Warner Bros Sets Liam Neeson Actioner ‘Run All Night’ For Spring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings