The NFL Network’s main man has a new side job. Rich Eisen, poached from ESPN by the NFL Network to be its lead guy at launch in 2003, has signed to do a daily talk show on DirecTV’s Audience Network. The Rich Eisen Show will mix football analysis with pop culture and humor and interviews with big names in sports and entertainment. The show will air Noon – 3PM Eastern as a leadout for The Dan Patrick Show. It also will be available on digitally on NFL Now. Said Eisen, “After all these years of seeing TV add 10 pounds, I’m hoping phones and tablets will only add 5.” He is repped by CAA.
Rich Eisen Talkin’ Football In New DirecTV Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Dory' Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up 'BFG', 'Tarzan' & 'Purge' Over Independence Day - Box Office Preview
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Dissidents Vow To Take Actors Equity To Court Over Fate Of Small Theatre In LA
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton & Hayden Panettiere Set To Return For Season 5 On CMT
- Starz And Lionsgate Shares Soar On Report Of “Advanced Talks”
- Art Directors Guild Election: Chuck Parker Upsets 18-year Incumbent Scott Roth
- ‘Queen Of The South’ Composers Giorgio Moroder & Raney Shockne On Collaboration, Moroder’s Legacy & ‘Scarface…
- ‘The Night Of’ Review: HBO Miniseries Delivers The Procedural Goods