The NFL Network’s main man has a new side job. Rich Eisen, poached from ESPN by the NFL Network to be its lead guy at launch in 2003, has signed to do a daily talk show on DirecTV’s Audience Network. The Rich Eisen Show will mix football analysis with pop culture and humor and interviews with big names in sports and entertainment. The show will air Noon – 3PM Eastern as a leadout for The Dan Patrick Show. It also will be available on digitally on NFL Now. Said Eisen, “After all these years of seeing TV add 10 pounds, I’m hoping phones and tablets will only add 5.” He is repped by CAA.
Rich Eisen Talkin’ Football In New DirecTV Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'