The NFL Network’s main man has a new side job. Rich Eisen, poached from ESPN by the NFL Network to be its lead guy at launch in 2003, has signed to do a daily talk show on DirecTV’s Audience Network. The Rich Eisen Show will mix football analysis with pop culture and humor and interviews with big names in sports and entertainment. The show will air Noon – 3PM Eastern as a leadout for The Dan Patrick Show. It also will be available on digitally on NFL Now. Said Eisen, “After all these years of seeing TV add 10 pounds, I’m hoping phones and tablets will only add 5.” He is repped by CAA.
Rich Eisen Talkin’ Football In New DirecTV Show
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea…
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- GSN CEO David Goldhill Steps Down
- ‘Condor’ Adds Kate Vernon; Lyndie Greenwood Joins ‘Flint’
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post