CBS’ Big Brother (2.3 in adults 18-49) was the big ratings gainer last night, up .3 (15%) from its fast national last Wednesday, .2 (+10%) from the final to once again top the competition in 18-49. There was no change on Extant (1.0), which expanded to two hours last night to accommodate its earlier finale date. After holding onto its solid premiere demo rating of 0.5 for the past couple of weeks., the CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us inched up a tenth to a new high of 0.6. While its dramas skew young, the CW has had most success in comedy with broader, older shows like Whose Line Is It Anyway and Penn & Teller. Expect a renewal for Fool Me to follow the recent pickup of Whose Line. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (1.8) was even with its fast national last week and down a tenth from the final. Taxi: Brooklyn (0.9) was even with last week, while ABC’s Motive (0.8) was up a tenth. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (0.9) slipped a tenth to a new series low. CBS (1.4) won the night in 18-49, NBC was tops in viewers (6.6 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Big Brother’ & ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’ Perk Up, ‘SYTYCD’ Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Ruling Independence Day B.O. With $52M+; 'Purge: Election Year' Slaying 'Tarzan', 'BFG' With $31M+
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Hacker Pleads Guilty To Stealing Info From L.A. Celebrities
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Returns Steady As ‘Roadies’ Debuts Low In Live+3
- ‘Code Black’ Adds Nafessa Williams, Noah Gray-Cabey & Emily Tyra For Season 2
- ‘The Daily Show’ Bids Farewell To Jessica Williams With Highlight Reel & Hugs
- ‘Greatest Hits’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Big Brother’ Steady As ‘Spartan’ Soars
- Amazon, PBS Extend & Expand Streaming Deal For Kids Series