CBS’ Big Brother (2.3 in adults 18-49) was the big ratings gainer last night, up .3 (15%) from its fast national last Wednesday, .2 (+10%) from the final to once again top the competition in 18-49. There was no change on Extant (1.0), which expanded to two hours last night to accommodate its earlier finale date. After holding onto its solid premiere demo rating of 0.5 for the past couple of weeks., the CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us inched up a tenth to a new high of 0.6. While its dramas skew young, the CW has had most success in comedy with broader, older shows like Whose Line Is It Anyway and Penn & Teller. Expect a renewal for Fool Me to follow the recent pickup of Whose Line. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (1.8) was even with its fast national last week and down a tenth from the final. Taxi: Brooklyn (0.9) was even with last week, while ABC’s Motive (0.8) was up a tenth. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (0.9) slipped a tenth to a new series low. CBS (1.4) won the night in 18-49, NBC was tops in viewers (6.6 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Big Brother’ & ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’ Perk Up, ‘SYTYCD’ Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins