CBS’ Big Brother (2.3 in adults 18-49) was the big ratings gainer last night, up .3 (15%) from its fast national last Wednesday, .2 (+10%) from the final to once again top the competition in 18-49. There was no change on Extant (1.0), which expanded to two hours last night to accommodate its earlier finale date. After holding onto its solid premiere demo rating of 0.5 for the past couple of weeks., the CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us inched up a tenth to a new high of 0.6. While its dramas skew young, the CW has had most success in comedy with broader, older shows like Whose Line Is It Anyway and Penn & Teller. Expect a renewal for Fool Me to follow the recent pickup of Whose Line. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (1.8) was even with its fast national last week and down a tenth from the final. Taxi: Brooklyn (0.9) was even with last week, while ABC’s Motive (0.8) was up a tenth. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (0.9) slipped a tenth to a new series low. CBS (1.4) won the night in 18-49, NBC was tops in viewers (6.6 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Big Brother’ & ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’ Perk Up, ‘SYTYCD’ Slips
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Followup Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Red Band Society' Gets Order For Four More Scripts
- Steve Coogan To Succeed Philip Seymour Hoffman In Showtime Comedy 'Happyish'