CBS’ Big Brother (2.3 in adults 18-49) was the big ratings gainer last night, up .3 (15%) from its fast national last Wednesday, .2 (+10%) from the final to once again top the competition in 18-49. There was no change on Extant (1.0), which expanded to two hours last night to accommodate its earlier finale date. After holding onto its solid premiere demo rating of 0.5 for the past couple of weeks., the CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us inched up a tenth to a new high of 0.6. While its dramas skew young, the CW has had most success in comedy with broader, older shows like Whose Line Is It Anyway and Penn & Teller. Expect a renewal for Fool Me to follow the recent pickup of Whose Line. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (1.8) was even with its fast national last week and down a tenth from the final. Taxi: Brooklyn (0.9) was even with last week, while ABC’s Motive (0.8) was up a tenth. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (0.9) slipped a tenth to a new series low. CBS (1.4) won the night in 18-49, NBC was tops in viewers (6.6 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Big Brother’ & ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’ Perk Up, ‘SYTYCD’ Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show