CBS’ Big Brother (2.3 in adults 18-49) was the big ratings gainer last night, up .3 (15%) from its fast national last Wednesday, .2 (+10%) from the final to once again top the competition in 18-49. There was no change on Extant (1.0), which expanded to two hours last night to accommodate its earlier finale date. After holding onto its solid premiere demo rating of 0.5 for the past couple of weeks., the CW’s Penn & Teller: Fool Us inched up a tenth to a new high of 0.6. While its dramas skew young, the CW has had most success in comedy with broader, older shows like Whose Line Is It Anyway and Penn & Teller. Expect a renewal for Fool Me to follow the recent pickup of Whose Line. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (1.8) was even with its fast national last week and down a tenth from the final. Taxi: Brooklyn (0.9) was even with last week, while ABC’s Motive (0.8) was up a tenth. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (0.9) slipped a tenth to a new series low. CBS (1.4) won the night in 18-49, NBC was tops in viewers (6.6 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Big Brother’ & ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’ Perk Up, ‘SYTYCD’ Slips
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox