RADiUS acquired U.S. rights to Participant Media’s The Great Invisible, which won the Grand Jury prize at SXSW. The Margaret Brown-directed pic tells the story of the modern South – the fishermen, the oilmen, and the survivors – through the lens of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The film will be released later this year.
RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner ‘The Great Invisible’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA D.A.s Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- Tyler Posey To Co-Star In ‘The Last Summer’
- Paramount Wins Cory Goodman Spec ‘The Oberlin Incident;’ Safehouse & Aperture To Produce
- Idris Elba To Direct & Star In ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ Retelling From Netflix