At last, the Smoke Monster meets Perry the Platypus! Not really, but Disney XD’s popular toon indeed is doing a Lost-themed episode — penned by that series’ writer/co-creator Damon Lindelof. Terry O’Quinn, who played John Locke on the 2004-10 ABC drama, will voice Professor Mystery in the Phineas And Ferb episode “Lost In Danville,” which airs September 29. A mysterious locked capsule falls into Phineas and Ferb’s back yard, and they struggle to open it — only to discover they have unleashed something they cannot control. Meanwhile, Perry learns that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been abducted and tracks him to Seattle where another evil scientist, Professor Mystery, has his own sinister plan. Jane Kaczmarek and Rob Morrow will voice capsule inhabitants Denise and Bernie.
Damon Lindelof Pens ‘Lost’-Themed Episode Of ‘Phineas And Ferb’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot