At last, the Smoke Monster meets Perry the Platypus! Not really, but Disney XD’s popular toon indeed is doing a Lost-themed episode — penned by that series’ writer/co-creator Damon Lindelof. Terry O’Quinn, who played John Locke on the 2004-10 ABC drama, will voice Professor Mystery in the Phineas And Ferb episode “Lost In Danville,” which airs September 29. A mysterious locked capsule falls into Phineas and Ferb’s back yard, and they struggle to open it — only to discover they have unleashed something they cannot control. Meanwhile, Perry learns that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been abducted and tracks him to Seattle where another evil scientist, Professor Mystery, has his own sinister plan. Jane Kaczmarek and Rob Morrow will voice capsule inhabitants Denise and Bernie.
Damon Lindelof Pens ‘Lost’-Themed Episode Of ‘Phineas And Ferb’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins