At last, the Smoke Monster meets Perry the Platypus! Not really, but Disney XD’s popular toon indeed is doing a Lost-themed episode — penned by that series’ writer/co-creator Damon Lindelof. Terry O’Quinn, who played John Locke on the 2004-10 ABC drama, will voice Professor Mystery in the Phineas And Ferb episode “Lost In Danville,” which airs September 29. A mysterious locked capsule falls into Phineas and Ferb’s back yard, and they struggle to open it — only to discover they have unleashed something they cannot control. Meanwhile, Perry learns that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been abducted and tracks him to Seattle where another evil scientist, Professor Mystery, has his own sinister plan. Jane Kaczmarek and Rob Morrow will voice capsule inhabitants Denise and Bernie.
Damon Lindelof Pens ‘Lost’-Themed Episode Of ‘Phineas And Ferb’
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show