At last, the Smoke Monster meets Perry the Platypus! Not really, but Disney XD’s popular toon indeed is doing a Lost-themed episode — penned by that series’ writer/co-creator Damon Lindelof. Terry O’Quinn, who played John Locke on the 2004-10 ABC drama, will voice Professor Mystery in the Phineas And Ferb episode “Lost In Danville,” which airs September 29. A mysterious locked capsule falls into Phineas and Ferb’s back yard, and they struggle to open it — only to discover they have unleashed something they cannot control. Meanwhile, Perry learns that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been abducted and tracks him to Seattle where another evil scientist, Professor Mystery, has his own sinister plan. Jane Kaczmarek and Rob Morrow will voice capsule inhabitants Denise and Bernie.
Damon Lindelof Pens ‘Lost’-Themed Episode Of ‘Phineas And Ferb’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'