Married acting duo Patrick Fischler and Lauren Bowles have booked recurring series gigs — Lost and Mad Men alum Fischler is joining Showtime dramedy Shameless, and Bowles, who is wrapping her series regular role on True Blood, has boarded new CW drama The Messengers. Fischler, repped by Abrams and Main Title, will play Wade, a middle-class man going to extraordinary lengths to keep his deceased son alive in spirit. He next will be seen in the untitled Warren Beatty film. Bowles, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Senator Cindy, a hard-working, passionate politician driven by a painful personal past.
Patrick Fischler & Lauren Bowles Book Recurring Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?’ For TV
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- GSN CEO David Goldhill Steps Down
- ‘Condor’ Adds Kate Vernon; Lyndie Greenwood Joins ‘Flint’
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post