Married acting duo Patrick Fischler and Lauren Bowles have booked recurring series gigs -- Lost and Mad Men alum Fischler is joining Showtime dramedy Shameless, and Bowles, who is wrapping her series regular role on True Blood, has boarded new CW drama The Messengers. Fischler, repped by Abrams and Main Title, will play Wade, a middle-class man going to extraordinary lengths to keep his deceased son alive in spirit. He next will be seen in the untitled Warren Beatty film. Bowles, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Senator Cindy, a hard-working, passionate politician driven by a painful personal past.
Patrick Fischler & Lauren Bowles Book Recurring Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres