Married acting duo Patrick Fischler and Lauren Bowles have booked recurring series gigs — Lost and Mad Men alum Fischler is joining Showtime dramedy Shameless, and Bowles, who is wrapping her series regular role on True Blood, has boarded new CW drama The Messengers. Fischler, repped by Abrams and Main Title, will play Wade, a middle-class man going to extraordinary lengths to keep his deceased son alive in spirit. He next will be seen in the untitled Warren Beatty film. Bowles, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Senator Cindy, a hard-working, passionate politician driven by a painful personal past.
Patrick Fischler & Lauren Bowles Book Recurring Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot