Married acting duo Patrick Fischler and Lauren Bowles have booked recurring series gigs — Lost and Mad Men alum Fischler is joining Showtime dramedy Shameless, and Bowles, who is wrapping her series regular role on True Blood, has boarded new CW drama The Messengers. Fischler, repped by Abrams and Main Title, will play Wade, a middle-class man going to extraordinary lengths to keep his deceased son alive in spirit. He next will be seen in the untitled Warren Beatty film. Bowles, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Senator Cindy, a hard-working, passionate politician driven by a painful personal past.
Patrick Fischler & Lauren Bowles Book Recurring Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For Thursday’s ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over