Married acting duo Patrick Fischler and Lauren Bowles have booked recurring series gigs — Lost and Mad Men alum Fischler is joining Showtime dramedy Shameless, and Bowles, who is wrapping her series regular role on True Blood, has boarded new CW drama The Messengers. Fischler, repped by Abrams and Main Title, will play Wade, a middle-class man going to extraordinary lengths to keep his deceased son alive in spirit. He next will be seen in the untitled Warren Beatty film. Bowles, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Senator Cindy, a hard-working, passionate politician driven by a painful personal past.
Patrick Fischler & Lauren Bowles Book Recurring Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?