Paramount says the Jason Reitman film, making its world premiere next month at the Toronto Film Festival, will open in limited markets on October 1. Pic will expand on October 10 and go wide on October 17th. Adapted by Reitman and Erin Cressida Wilson from the Chad Kultgen novel, the ensemble drama stars Kaitlyn Dever, Rosemarie DeWitt, Ansel Elgort, Jennifer Garner, Judy Greer, Dean Norris, and Adam Sandler as a group of high schoolers and their parents navigating life, love, and relationships in the age of social media and online obsession. The studio dropped a trailer earlier this week in a unique campaign with the Whisper app.
Paramount Sets October ‘Men, Women & Children’ Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Comedy Perfect Storm: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Modern Family' Casts Gear Up For Contract Negotiations
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Business News
- Cinemark Wants Colorado Theater Shooting Victims To Pay $700K In Fees
- AMC Entertainment Says It Might Walk From Carmike Deal As Vote Is Postponed- Update
- Lionsgate Agrees To Buy Starz For $4.4B In Cash And Stock
- European Commission Launches $134M Scheme To Back Film, TV Companies & More
- Dissidents Vow To Take Actors Equity To Court Over Fate Of Small Theatre In LA
- Starz And Lionsgate Shares Soar On Report Of “Advanced Talks”