Paramount says the Jason Reitman film, making its world premiere next month at the Toronto Film Festival, will open in limited markets on October 1. Pic will expand on October 10 and go wide on October 17th. Adapted by Reitman and Erin Cressida Wilson from the Chad Kultgen novel, the ensemble drama stars Kaitlyn Dever, Rosemarie DeWitt, Ansel Elgort, Jennifer Garner, Judy Greer, Dean Norris, and Adam Sandler as a group of high schoolers and their parents navigating life, love, and relationships in the age of social media and online obsession. The studio dropped a trailer earlier this week in a unique campaign with the Whisper app.
Paramount Sets October ‘Men, Women & Children’ Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Business News
- Rupert Murdoch Tweet: Sale Of Tribune, LA Times Looking Imminent
- ‘Empire’ Online Store Launched To Swag Up Your Christmas
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit
- NY Supreme Court Postpones Decision On Plea To Bar DraftKings And FanDuel
- ‘Bones’ EP Sues Fox Over Profit Participation, Accuses Top Execs Of Cancellation Threats
- SAG-AFTRA Executive’s Daughter Returns Home Safely – Update