Paramount says the Jason Reitman film, making its world premiere next month at the Toronto Film Festival, will open in limited markets on October 1. Pic will expand on October 10 and go wide on October 17th. Adapted by Reitman and Erin Cressida Wilson from the Chad Kultgen novel, the ensemble drama stars Kaitlyn Dever, Rosemarie DeWitt, Ansel Elgort, Jennifer Garner, Judy Greer, Dean Norris, and Adam Sandler as a group of high schoolers and their parents navigating life, love, and relationships in the age of social media and online obsession. The studio dropped a trailer earlier this week in a unique campaign with the Whisper app.
Paramount Sets October ‘Men, Women & Children’ Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con