Paramount says the Jason Reitman film, making its world premiere next month at the Toronto Film Festival, will open in limited markets on October 1. Pic will expand on October 10 and go wide on October 17th. Adapted by Reitman and Erin Cressida Wilson from the Chad Kultgen novel, the ensemble drama stars Kaitlyn Dever, Rosemarie DeWitt, Ansel Elgort, Jennifer Garner, Judy Greer, Dean Norris, and Adam Sandler as a group of high schoolers and their parents navigating life, love, and relationships in the age of social media and online obsession. The studio dropped a trailer earlier this week in a unique campaign with the Whisper app.
Paramount Sets October ‘Men, Women & Children’ Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
George & Amal Clooney Joined By Katzenbergs In $500,000 Donations To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
Latest Business News
- Steven Spielberg & Kate Capshaw Answer Call, Donate $500,000 & Join Clooneys, Katzenbergs In March For Our Lives…
- Court Nixes AT&T Request To Force DOJ To Release White House Communiques
- Stunts Unlimited’s Pat Romano Said He Never Witnessed “Wigging,” But Photos Say Otherwise
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules
- Weinstein Co. Requests Class-Action Suit Dismissal, Says Harvey Acted Alone
- ‘Black Panther’ Box Office Halo Heats Up Exhibition Stocks