Original Media has inked with ICM Partners. Original Media produces reality series including Swamp People, Ink Master, Comic Book Men, The Pool Master, Dual Survival and The Rachel Zoe Project. It also produced the Oscar-nominated indie features The Squid And The Whale and Half Nelson and A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints. Daniel Laikind was named CEO earlier this year after founder and former CEO Charlie Corwin was tapped as co-chairman and co-CEO of Original Media’s parent company, Endemol North America.
Original Media Signs With ICM Partners
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reactions, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016