Original Media has inked with ICM Partners. Original Media produces reality series including Swamp People, Ink Master, Comic Book Men, The Pool Master, Dual Survival and The Rachel Zoe Project. It also produced the Oscar-nominated indie features The Squid And The Whale and Half Nelson and A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints. Daniel Laikind was named CEO earlier this year after founder and former CEO Charlie Corwin was tapped as co-chairman and co-CEO of Original Media’s parent company, Endemol North America.
Original Media Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast