Original Media has inked with ICM Partners. Original Media produces reality series including Swamp People, Ink Master, Comic Book Men, The Pool Master, Dual Survival and The Rachel Zoe Project. It also produced the Oscar-nominated indie features The Squid And The Whale and Half Nelson and A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints. Daniel Laikind was named CEO earlier this year after founder and former CEO Charlie Corwin was tapped as co-chairman and co-CEO of Original Media’s parent company, Endemol North America.
Original Media Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Obamageddon Hits Westside With POTUS Fundraisers & Road Closures
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- The ABCs Of Relativity: What Happened In Its Bankruptcy Case, And What’s Next?
- Paramount Extends Brad Grey To 2020 Amid Viacom Efforts To Rebuild Studio
- CAA Book Promises To Surprise, Will Hit Store Shelves Next Summer
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Stuntman Slaps Age-Discrimination Suit On Sony, Marvel & Others