Original Media has inked with ICM Partners. Original Media produces reality series including Swamp People, Ink Master, Comic Book Men, The Pool Master, Dual Survival and The Rachel Zoe Project. It also produced the Oscar-nominated indie features The Squid And The Whale and Half Nelson and A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints. Daniel Laikind was named CEO earlier this year after founder and former CEO Charlie Corwin was tapped as co-chairman and co-CEO of Original Media’s parent company, Endemol North America.
Original Media Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest Business News
- South Korean Prosecutors Seek Arrest Warrant For Samsung Heir
- Dick Gautier Dies; Broadway’s Conrad Birdie, ‘Get Smart’s Hymie The Robot Was 85
- Jennifer Holliday Cancels Inaugural Concert Performance, Apologizes To LGBT Fans For “Lapse Of Judgement
- Johnny Depp Sues Business Managers For $25M Over Fraud
- Michael Lynton Is Out As CEO Of Sony Entertainment
- Disney’s Bob Iger Made $43.9M In 2016, -2.3%