Yesterday, we flipped the switch on our new look. This is the first major makeover in Deadline’s eight-year history. Back when the site started, there were no smart phones — now a large portion of our readers get Deadline on mobile devices. We are all creatures of habit, and change is always hard, but it was time for a facelift. We hope you like (or at least don’t hate) our new design and ask for your patience as we go through the inevitable transitional pains. Your feedback is very helpful, and we are working hard to address any concerns you may have. On that note, the beloved print button so many of you seem to be missing on the new platform will be coming back soon.
Note To Deadline Readers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'