Yesterday, we flipped the switch on our new look. This is the first major makeover in Deadline’s eight-year history. Back when the site started, there were no smart phones — now a large portion of our readers get Deadline on mobile devices. We are all creatures of habit, and change is always hard, but it was time for a facelift. We hope you like (or at least don’t hate) our new design and ask for your patience as we go through the inevitable transitional pains. Your feedback is very helpful, and we are working hard to address any concerns you may have. On that note, the beloved print button so many of you seem to be missing on the new platform will be coming back soon.
Note To Deadline Readers
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’
- Murder Case Involving Texas Justice of the Peace To Be Developed As HBO Film