The top-selling author’s production company has brought in Stacey Levin as EVP Television. Levin comes to Nicholas Sparks Prods from Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Entertainment, where she oversaw scripted and digital projects including USA’s drama pilot Horizon. Before that she did stints as Director of Development at Universal Cable Prods and Director of Current Programming at 20th Century Fox TV, overseeing creative on such series as Modern Family and Arrested Development at the latter. “We are thrilled to have someone as experienced and creative as Stacey lead us into the next stage of our TV growth cycle,” Sparks said. Added NSP President of Production Theresa Park, “We also love the breadth and reach of Stacey’s taste, from comedy to drama to genre.” Sparks and his longtime publishing agent and creative collaborator Park started a TV operation in 2012 with a first-look deal at Warner Horizon. It resulted in NSP’s first pilot, the backdoor Deliverance Creek, which bows next month on Lifetime as a two-hour movie. Levin replaces former UTA lit agent Elise Henderson, who previously ran NSP’s TV division.
Nicholas Sparks Productions Taps Valhalla’s Stacey Levin To Run TV
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Reality TV Cooking Competition Series Vomitous For Jacques Pepin And Alice Waters – TCA
- ‘The Great British Baking Show’ Returning To PBS
- Steelers Win As NBC Scores Best NFL Wild Card Or Divisional Game Primetime Ratings Ever
- ‘Humans’ Creators Ink Overall Deal With AMC
- Fox News Brings Bob Beckel Back To ‘The Five’ Fold
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’ — Global…