The top-selling author’s production company has brought in Stacey Levin as EVP Television. Levin comes to Nicholas Sparks Prods from Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Entertainment, where she oversaw scripted and digital projects including USA’s drama pilot Horizon. Before that she did stints as Director of Development at Universal Cable Prods and Director of Current Programming at 20th Century Fox TV, overseeing creative on such series as Modern Family and Arrested Development at the latter. “We are thrilled to have someone as experienced and creative as Stacey lead us into the next stage of our TV growth cycle,” Sparks said. Added NSP President of Production Theresa Park, “We also love the breadth and reach of Stacey’s taste, from comedy to drama to genre.” Sparks and his longtime publishing agent and creative collaborator Park started a TV operation in 2012 with a first-look deal at Warner Horizon. It resulted in NSP’s first pilot, the backdoor Deliverance Creek, which bows next month on Lifetime as a two-hour movie. Levin replaces former UTA lit agent Elise Henderson, who previously ran NSP’s TV division.
Nicholas Sparks Productions Taps Valhalla’s Stacey Levin To Run TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast
- Vincent Bollore Consolidates Grip Over Vivendi, Now Poised To Create Global Media Giant