The top-selling author’s production company has brought in Stacey Levin as EVP Television. Levin comes to Nicholas Sparks Prods from Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Entertainment, where she oversaw scripted and digital projects including USA’s drama pilot Horizon. Before that she did stints as Director of Development at Universal Cable Prods and Director of Current Programming at 20th Century Fox TV, overseeing creative on such series as Modern Family and Arrested Development at the latter. “We are thrilled to have someone as experienced and creative as Stacey lead us into the next stage of our TV growth cycle,” Sparks said. Added NSP President of Production Theresa Park, “We also love the breadth and reach of Stacey’s taste, from comedy to drama to genre.” Sparks and his longtime publishing agent and creative collaborator Park started a TV operation in 2012 with a first-look deal at Warner Horizon. It resulted in NSP’s first pilot, the backdoor Deliverance Creek, which bows next month on Lifetime as a two-hour movie. Levin replaces former UTA lit agent Elise Henderson, who previously ran NSP’s TV division.
Nicholas Sparks Productions Taps Valhalla’s Stacey Levin To Run TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Red Band Society' Gets Order For Four More Scripts