The top-selling author’s production company has brought in Stacey Levin as EVP Television. Levin comes to Nicholas Sparks Prods from Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Entertainment, where she oversaw scripted and digital projects including USA’s drama pilot Horizon. Before that she did stints as Director of Development at Universal Cable Prods and Director of Current Programming at 20th Century Fox TV, overseeing creative on such series as Modern Family and Arrested Development at the latter. “We are thrilled to have someone as experienced and creative as Stacey lead us into the next stage of our TV growth cycle,” Sparks said. Added NSP President of Production Theresa Park, “We also love the breadth and reach of Stacey’s taste, from comedy to drama to genre.” Sparks and his longtime publishing agent and creative collaborator Park started a TV operation in 2012 with a first-look deal at Warner Horizon. It resulted in NSP’s first pilot, the backdoor Deliverance Creek, which bows next month on Lifetime as a two-hour movie. Levin replaces former UTA lit agent Elise Henderson, who previously ran NSP’s TV division.
Nicholas Sparks Productions Taps Valhalla’s Stacey Levin To Run TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV