Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Veep' EP On Season 5 Finale, What's Next For Julia Louis-Dreyfus, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Return & Hugh Laurie
'Dory' Posts Record Second Weekend For Animated Movie As Fireworks Die For 'Resurgence'; 'Shallows' Chomps $16M+
Latest Business News
- NYC Pride Parade Blends Joy And Solemnity, With Support From Hollywood To Broadway
- ‘Hamilton’ Raises Benjamins For Hillary
- After Brexit, Wall Street Wonders: How Will Media Companies Respond?
- Bill Cosby Sees Defamation Lawsuit Dropped After Big Win For Accuser
- Fox And Discovery Lead List Of Media Stocks Battered By Brexit Vote – Update
- President Obama On Brexit: “We Respect Their Decision”