Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest Business News
- Michelle Obama Shares First Look At ‘Becoming’ Memoir Cover Photo
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- Donald Trump Pardons Late Boxing Champ Jack Johnson, Thanks Sylvester Stallone And Takes Swing At Barack Obama
- Morgan Freeman Accusations: Vancouver’s Public Transportation Service “Pauses” Relationship…
- Netflix Passes Disney For Top Media Market Value, Hitting New Milestone
- The Daily Beast Editor Jon Avlon Joins CNN As Full-Time Senior Political Analyst