Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Business News
- Bill Cosby Addresses Retrial, Plays Drums During Jazz Club Performance
- Netflix’s Reed Hastings On Disney’s Streaming Service: “I’ll Be A Subscriber”
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- Judge Judy & CBS Sued Again Over Profits For Syndication’s Biggest Court Show
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’