Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Business News
- Carl Icahn Steps Down As Donald Trump Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Stuart Thompson Dies: ‘Proof’, ‘On Golden Pond’ Broadway Producer Was 62
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?