Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest Business News
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- L.A. Ramping Up Security After Threat To Universal City Metro Station
- Music Manager & Pharrell Williams Collaborator Rob Walker Joins UTA
- Post-Thanskgiving Plummet Knocks Stuffing Out Of Broadway Box Office
- Viacom CEO: It’s Time To Focus On Growth Potential Following Year-Long “Drama”
- Bill Cosby Dealt Legal Blow As Judge Rules Depositions Can Be Used In 2004 Rape Trial