Jenny Groom has clearly risen through the ranks at NBC, starting as a page in 2003, and now elevated to SVP Alternative Programming and Development. In her new role, Groom is responsible for overseeing all of development for the alternative department, shepherding new series from concept through production of the first season. During her tenure at NBC she has worked on shows including The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off, and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Groom reports to Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, and Meredith Ahr, EVP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment.
NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Delayed By Widespread Cable & Satellite Outages – Update
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Nets $400M For HBO/Showtime; Hollywood Comes Big
- David Goldberg Dies: Silicon Valley Entrepreneur, SurveyMonkey CEO, Husband Of Facebook COO
- Universal Reaches $26M Settlement Over Home Video Royalties Class Action
- Charter Chief Considers Adding Netflix And Skinny Bundles – And TWC?
- Tony! Nominations! Put Ads (And Even Some Artists!) In Broadway’s Spotlight!