Comedy Central‘s breakout late-night program @midnight has been renewed for a 40-week second season to air in 2015. This marks the second 40-week pickup for the series, hosted by Chris Hardwick and produced by Funny Or Die. The first one came last November, following @midnight‘s successful four-week trial run. Hardwick made the renewal announcement during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. @midnight, which airs Monday-Thursday after The Colbert Report, is executive produced by Hardwick, Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant; Mike Farah for Funny Or Die; Alex Blagg, Jason Nadler and Jon Zimelis of Serious Business; showrunner Jack Martin; and Alex Murray of Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Funny Or Die’s Joe Farrell serves as a co-executive producer.
Comedy Central Renews ‘@Midnight’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special
- Rudolph Giuliani Will Not Be Part Of Trump Administration
- ABC Buys ‘Down In The Valley’ Crime Drama From David Posamentier & Geoff Moore
- ‘2 Broke Girls’ Casts Christopher Gorham As Recurring
- Joseph Mascolo Dies: Villainous Stefano DiMera On ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Was 87
- ‘Top Puppet’: NBC Orders Reality Special From ‘The Voice’ Producers, Muppet Creators & Craig Ferguson