Comedy Central‘s breakout late-night program @midnight has been renewed for a 40-week second season to air in 2015. This marks the second 40-week pickup for the series, hosted by Chris Hardwick and produced by Funny Or Die. The first one came last November, following @midnight‘s successful four-week trial run. Hardwick made the renewal announcement during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. @midnight, which airs Monday-Thursday after The Colbert Report, is executive produced by Hardwick, Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant; Mike Farah for Funny Or Die; Alex Blagg, Jason Nadler and Jon Zimelis of Serious Business; showrunner Jack Martin; and Alex Murray of Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Funny Or Die’s Joe Farrell serves as a co-executive producer.
Comedy Central Renews ‘@Midnight’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate