Comedy Central‘s breakout late-night program @midnight has been renewed for a 40-week second season to air in 2015. This marks the second 40-week pickup for the series, hosted by Chris Hardwick and produced by Funny Or Die. The first one came last November, following @midnight‘s successful four-week trial run. Hardwick made the renewal announcement during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. @midnight, which airs Monday-Thursday after The Colbert Report, is executive produced by Hardwick, Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant; Mike Farah for Funny Or Die; Alex Blagg, Jason Nadler and Jon Zimelis of Serious Business; showrunner Jack Martin; and Alex Murray of Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Funny Or Die’s Joe Farrell serves as a co-executive producer.
Comedy Central Renews ‘@Midnight’ For Second Season
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'