Comedy Central‘s breakout late-night program @midnight has been renewed for a 40-week second season to air in 2015. This marks the second 40-week pickup for the series, hosted by Chris Hardwick and produced by Funny Or Die. The first one came last November, following @midnight‘s successful four-week trial run. Hardwick made the renewal announcement during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. @midnight, which airs Monday-Thursday after The Colbert Report, is executive produced by Hardwick, Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant; Mike Farah for Funny Or Die; Alex Blagg, Jason Nadler and Jon Zimelis of Serious Business; showrunner Jack Martin; and Alex Murray of Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Funny Or Die’s Joe Farrell serves as a co-executive producer.
Comedy Central Renews ‘@Midnight’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Scandal’ POTUS Tony Goldwyn Gives American History Lesson In DNC Video
- ‘Victoria’ Producers & Cast Talk Story, Long-Term Potential & Filling That ‘Downton Abbey’ Slot…
- ‘Empire’ & Fox Beat $10M Copyright Suit From “Gangsta Pimp”s Memoir & Script