Friends With Better Lives executive producer Aaron Kaplan is back at CBS with another multi-camera project, The Brain. The comedy, written and executive produced by Michelle Morgan, was bought by CBS with a script commitment and laid off at CBS TV Studios. It centers on an unintelligent guy who suffers head trauma and turns into a genius. That puts a strain on his family and friends, who liked him better when he was clueless. Kaplan will executive produce for his Kapital Entertainment. Morgan, who also is an actress, wrote the feature Girl Most Likely and is directing a film that she wrote, which Anonymous Content is set to produce. She is with UTA, Kaplan Perrone and attorney Todd Rubenstein. Kaplan recently sold a sibling rivalry multi-camera comedy from FWBL creator Dana Klein to Fox with a put pilot commitment.
CBS Buys Genius Comedy From Michelle Morgan & Aaron Kaplan
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres