Friends With Better Lives executive producer Aaron Kaplan is back at CBS with another multi-camera project, The Brain. The comedy, written and executive produced by Michelle Morgan, was bought by CBS with a script commitment and laid off at CBS TV Studios. It centers on an unintelligent guy who suffers head trauma and turns into a genius. That puts a strain on his family and friends, who liked him better when he was clueless. Kaplan will executive produce for his Kapital Entertainment. Morgan, who also is an actress, wrote the feature Girl Most Likely and is directing a film that she wrote, which Anonymous Content is set to produce. She is with UTA, Kaplan Perrone and attorney Todd Rubenstein. Kaplan recently sold a sibling rivalry multi-camera comedy from FWBL creator Dana Klein to Fox with a put pilot commitment.
CBS Buys Genius Comedy From Michelle Morgan & Aaron Kaplan
What's Hot on Deadline
ABC Orders Drama Pilots 'The Good Doctor' & 'Doomsday' From David Shore, Daniel Dae Kim & Carol Mendesohn
Latest TV News
- Bachelor Comedy Starring Gabriel Iglesias In Works At ABC From Ryan Seacrest’s Co.
- ‘The Librarians’ Renewed For Season 4 By TNT
- ‘Quantico’ Ratings Rise Behind Resurgent ‘The Bachelor’, ‘Man With a Plan’ Grows More, ‘Celebrity Apprentice…
- Tucker Carlson’s First Two Weeks In Primetime Outstrip Megyn Kelly On FNC
- NBC Greenlights Pilot ‘5 Gold Rings’, Based On ITV’s Interactive Game Show
- ‘Meet The Press’ Scores Biggest Crowd In Eight Years With Kellyanne Conway “Alternative…