Roundtable series Live From E! will expand to three nights a week beginning September 8, Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, E! said today. Jason Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Ross Mathews and one additional rotating panelist will host the half-hour series, which features the latest news, celebrity videos and photos. Co-hosts look at the top three stories trending currently in the headlines, each bringing their personal opinions into the discussion. Live From E! has advanced quarter-to-quarter across all demos by strong double-digits, including adults 18-34 (+29%), Adults 18-49 (+31%), Women 18-49 (+25%), Total Viewers (+13%) and Households (+13%). Live From E! will air Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week beginning September 8 at 8 PM on E!
‘Live From E!’ Expands To Three Nights A Week With Maria Menounos & Ross Mathews
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Fox Developing Soap From ‘No Good Deed’ Writer & Chernin Entertainment
- ‘Lady In The Mask’ Psychological Thriller Drama From Amblin TV Set At the CW
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Colin Jost & Michael Che Named Co-Head Writers Of NBC Show
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done
- TV Academy Reclassifies Variety Special Emmy Categories; Splits Some Costume, Directing & Sound Editing Fields