Roundtable series Live From E! will expand to three nights a week beginning September 8, Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, E! said today. Jason Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Ross Mathews and one additional rotating panelist will host the half-hour series, which features the latest news, celebrity videos and photos. Co-hosts look at the top three stories trending currently in the headlines, each bringing their personal opinions into the discussion. Live From E! has advanced quarter-to-quarter across all demos by strong double-digits, including adults 18-34 (+29%), Adults 18-49 (+31%), Women 18-49 (+25%), Total Viewers (+13%) and Households (+13%). Live From E! will air Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week beginning September 8 at 8 PM on E!
‘Live From E!’ Expands To Three Nights A Week With Maria Menounos & Ross Mathews
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Vows To Mine Donald Trump Presidency For Laughs
- More Than 200 Arrested But Protests Don’t Trump Inaugural Festivities
- Joy Reid To Trevor Noah: Media Must Study Vladimir Putin’s Authoritarian Regime To Cover President Trump
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish