Roundtable series Live From E! will expand to three nights a week beginning September 8, Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, E! said today. Jason Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Ross Mathews and one additional rotating panelist will host the half-hour series, which features the latest news, celebrity videos and photos. Co-hosts look at the top three stories trending currently in the headlines, each bringing their personal opinions into the discussion. Live From E! has advanced quarter-to-quarter across all demos by strong double-digits, including adults 18-34 (+29%), Adults 18-49 (+31%), Women 18-49 (+25%), Total Viewers (+13%) and Households (+13%). Live From E! will air Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week beginning September 8 at 8 PM on E!
‘Live From E!’ Expands To Three Nights A Week With Maria Menounos & Ross Mathews
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…