Roundtable series Live From E! will expand to three nights a week beginning September 8, Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, E! said today. Jason Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Ross Mathews and one additional rotating panelist will host the half-hour series, which features the latest news, celebrity videos and photos. Co-hosts look at the top three stories trending currently in the headlines, each bringing their personal opinions into the discussion. Live From E! has advanced quarter-to-quarter across all demos by strong double-digits, including adults 18-34 (+29%), Adults 18-49 (+31%), Women 18-49 (+25%), Total Viewers (+13%) and Households (+13%). Live From E! will air Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week beginning September 8 at 8 PM on E!
‘Live From E!’ Expands To Three Nights A Week With Maria Menounos & Ross Mathews
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon
- ‘The Leftovers’: Series-Ending Third Season Set For Spring Premiere
- Longtime UTA Communications Head Chris Day Exiting
- ‘This Is Us’ Casts Adam Bartley As Recurring
- ‘Greenleaf’: Rick Fox Set To Recur In Season 2
- ‘Hunted’ Trailer: First Look At CBS’ Manhunt Competition Series