Roundtable series Live From E! will expand to three nights a week beginning September 8, Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, E! said today. Jason Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Ross Mathews and one additional rotating panelist will host the half-hour series, which features the latest news, celebrity videos and photos. Co-hosts look at the top three stories trending currently in the headlines, each bringing their personal opinions into the discussion. Live From E! has advanced quarter-to-quarter across all demos by strong double-digits, including adults 18-34 (+29%), Adults 18-49 (+31%), Women 18-49 (+25%), Total Viewers (+13%) and Households (+13%). Live From E! will air Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week beginning September 8 at 8 PM on E!
‘Live From E!’ Expands To Three Nights A Week With Maria Menounos & Ross Mathews
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV
- ‘Friday Night Tykes’ & ‘Steel Country’ Spinoff Renewed By Esquire
- Fullscreen’s ‘Keeping Score’ Follows Hope Solo & Other Soccer Stars On Road To Rio
- ‘Walk The Prank’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney XD
- DGA Sets 2017 Awards Schedule