Roundtable series Live From E! will expand to three nights a week beginning September 8, Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, E! said today. Jason Kennedy, Maria Menounos, Ross Mathews and one additional rotating panelist will host the half-hour series, which features the latest news, celebrity videos and photos. Co-hosts look at the top three stories trending currently in the headlines, each bringing their personal opinions into the discussion. Live From E! has advanced quarter-to-quarter across all demos by strong double-digits, including adults 18-34 (+29%), Adults 18-49 (+31%), Women 18-49 (+25%), Total Viewers (+13%) and Households (+13%). Live From E! will air Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week beginning September 8 at 8 PM on E!
‘Live From E!’ Expands To Three Nights A Week With Maria Menounos & Ross Mathews
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- Emma Tennant Dies: Top British TV Executive Was 49
- ‘Modern Family’s Abraham Higginbotham Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- CMT Ups Morgan Selzer To SVP Development
- ‘9-1-1’ Season Ender Wins Wednesday; ‘Survivor: Ghost Island’ Tops Total Viewers
- Netflix Sets Lineup For ‘Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity’ & Premiere Date For Danish YA Original Series ‘The Rain…