Blake Lively starrer The Age Of Adaline will open wide on January 23, Lionsgate announced today. The romantic drama from director Lee Toland Krieger tracks a 29-year-old woman (Lively) who stops aging after an accident and embarks on a series of incredible adventures throughout the 20th century until she meets a man who forever alters her isolated life. Adaline will face off against Universal’s thriller The Boy Next Door on the January date. Harrison Ford, Michiel Huisman, Ellen Burstyn, Amanda Crew, and Kathy Baker also star in the pic scripted by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett. The Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment production produced by Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi.
Lionsgate Dates ‘The Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash