Blake Lively starrer The Age Of Adaline will open wide on January 23, Lionsgate announced today. The romantic drama from director Lee Toland Krieger tracks a 29-year-old woman (Lively) who stops aging after an accident and embarks on a series of incredible adventures throughout the 20th century until she meets a man who forever alters her isolated life. Adaline will face off against Universal’s thriller The Boy Next Door on the January date. Harrison Ford, Michiel Huisman, Ellen Burstyn, Amanda Crew, and Kathy Baker also star in the pic scripted by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett. The Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment production produced by Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi.
Lionsgate Dates ‘The Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- ‘Trolls’ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & Justin Timberlake Seek Their Happy Place
- Aharon Ipalé Dies: ‘The Mummy’ Actor Was 74
- DMX Joins Cast Of Indie Feature ‘Pimp’
- Tom Hiddleston Returning To Comic-Con With Legendary’s ‘Kong: Skull Island’
- Daniel Craig In Talks To Star In L.A. Riots Pic ‘Kings’ Opposite Halle Berry
- ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Adds ‘Captain Phillips’ Co-Star Barkhad Abdi