Blake Lively starrer The Age Of Adaline will open wide on January 23, Lionsgate announced today. The romantic drama from director Lee Toland Krieger tracks a 29-year-old woman (Lively) who stops aging after an accident and embarks on a series of incredible adventures throughout the 20th century until she meets a man who forever alters her isolated life. Adaline will face off against Universal’s thriller The Boy Next Door on the January date. Harrison Ford, Michiel Huisman, Ellen Burstyn, Amanda Crew, and Kathy Baker also star in the pic scripted by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett. The Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment production produced by Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi.
Lionsgate Dates ‘The Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA D.A.s Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- Tyler Posey To Co-Star In ‘The Last Summer’
- Paramount Wins Cory Goodman Spec ‘The Oberlin Incident;’ Safehouse & Aperture To Produce
- Idris Elba To Direct & Star In ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ Retelling From Netflix