Blake Lively starrer The Age Of Adaline will open wide on January 23, Lionsgate announced today. The romantic drama from director Lee Toland Krieger tracks a 29-year-old woman (Lively) who stops aging after an accident and embarks on a series of incredible adventures throughout the 20th century until she meets a man who forever alters her isolated life. Adaline will face off against Universal’s thriller The Boy Next Door on the January date. Harrison Ford, Michiel Huisman, Ellen Burstyn, Amanda Crew, and Kathy Baker also star in the pic scripted by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett. The Sidney Kimmel and Lakeshore Entertainment production produced by Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi.
Lionsgate Dates ‘The Age Of Adaline’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV