Why do some folks engage in BDSM? That’s one of the questions that the upcoming James Franco-executive produced documentary Kink answers as it takes moviegoers behind the scenes of San Francisco fetish website Kink.com. Taking a look at the latest trailer that was released, the doc lifts the veil on the website’s taboo sexual practices and shows how a number of those folks engaging in BDSM are just regular working joes, who at the end of the night, turn off the lights and go home. For those engaging in BDSM, well, it’s an emotional release. MPI Pictures acquired North American rights back in January to the doc which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Franco’s DP on his directorial As I Lay Dying, Christina Voros, helmed Kink.
Hot Trailer: ‘Kink’ Takes Viewers Into The Sultry, Mysterious World of BDSM
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…