Why do some folks engage in BDSM? That’s one of the questions that the upcoming James Franco-executive produced documentary Kink answers as it takes moviegoers behind the scenes of San Francisco fetish website Kink.com. Taking a look at the latest trailer that was released, the doc lifts the veil on the website’s taboo sexual practices and shows how a number of those folks engaging in BDSM are just regular working joes, who at the end of the night, turn off the lights and go home. For those engaging in BDSM, well, it’s an emotional release. MPI Pictures acquired North American rights back in January to the doc which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Franco’s DP on his directorial As I Lay Dying, Christina Voros, helmed Kink.
Hot Trailer: ‘Kink’ Takes Viewers Into The Sultry, Mysterious World of BDSM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred ‘Jurassic World’ & Possibly ‘Last Jedi…
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin