Why do some folks engage in BDSM? That’s one of the questions that the upcoming James Franco-executive produced documentary Kink answers as it takes moviegoers behind the scenes of San Francisco fetish website Kink.com. Taking a look at the latest trailer that was released, the doc lifts the veil on the website’s taboo sexual practices and shows how a number of those folks engaging in BDSM are just regular working joes, who at the end of the night, turn off the lights and go home. For those engaging in BDSM, well, it’s an emotional release. MPI Pictures acquired North American rights back in January to the doc which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Franco’s DP on his directorial As I Lay Dying, Christina Voros, helmed Kink.
Hot Trailer: ‘Kink’ Takes Viewers Into The Sultry, Mysterious World of BDSM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Dory' Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up 'BFG', 'Tarzan' & 'Purge' Over Independence Day - Box Office Preview
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest Film News
- Three Charged With Defrauding $12M From Movie Investors
- ‘Tallulah’ Trailer: Kidnapping, Coming Of Age And Accidental Parenthood
- Movie Academy Stresses Diversity As It Invites Record 683 For Membership Including Nate Parker, Freida Pinto…
- Tyne Daly On The Case For ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- New Line To Remake Korean Blockbuster ‘The Man From Nowhere’
- ‘Bleed For This’ Trailer: Miles Teller As Comeback-Kid Boxer Vinny Pazienza