Why do some folks engage in BDSM? That’s one of the questions that the upcoming James Franco-executive produced documentary Kink answers as it takes moviegoers behind the scenes of San Francisco fetish website Kink.com. Taking a look at the latest trailer that was released, the doc lifts the veil on the website’s taboo sexual practices and shows how a number of those folks engaging in BDSM are just regular working joes, who at the end of the night, turn off the lights and go home. For those engaging in BDSM, well, it’s an emotional release. MPI Pictures acquired North American rights back in January to the doc which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Franco’s DP on his directorial As I Lay Dying, Christina Voros, helmed Kink.
Hot Trailer: ‘Kink’ Takes Viewers Into The Sultry, Mysterious World of BDSM
What's Hot on Deadline
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry
- ‘Lion’ Director Garth Davis On His Journey Through Saroo Brierley’s Life & Rooney Mara’s…