JR Bourne (Teen Wolf) and Siobhan Williams (Black Box, Hell On Wheels) have landed recurring roles on Lifetime’s drama series Un-Real, inspired by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro’s award-winning independent short Sequin Raze. Written by Marti Noxon and Shapiro, Un-Real goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating show to follow the experiences of Rachel (Shiri Appleby), a young staffer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with (and among) the contestants to heighten the drama. Bourne will play Quinn’s (Constance Zimmer) old lover and writing partner, who once had a drug habit but is now clean and running a surf charter company. Williams will play Lizzie, the new makeup girl on the show, and Jeremy’s fiancee.
JR Bourne & Siobhan Williams Join Lifetime’s ‘Un-Real’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'