JR Bourne (Teen Wolf) and Siobhan Williams (Black Box, Hell On Wheels) have landed recurring roles on Lifetime’s drama series Un-Real, inspired by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro’s award-winning independent short Sequin Raze. Written by Marti Noxon and Shapiro, Un-Real goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating show to follow the experiences of Rachel (Shiri Appleby), a young staffer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with (and among) the contestants to heighten the drama. Bourne will play Quinn’s (Constance Zimmer) old lover and writing partner, who once had a drug habit but is now clean and running a surf charter company. Williams will play Lizzie, the new makeup girl on the show, and Jeremy’s fiancee.
JR Bourne & Siobhan Williams Join Lifetime’s ‘Un-Real’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed