JR Bourne (Teen Wolf) and Siobhan Williams (Black Box, Hell On Wheels) have landed recurring roles on Lifetime’s drama series Un-Real, inspired by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro’s award-winning independent short Sequin Raze. Written by Marti Noxon and Shapiro, Un-Real goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating show to follow the experiences of Rachel (Shiri Appleby), a young staffer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with (and among) the contestants to heighten the drama. Bourne will play Quinn’s (Constance Zimmer) old lover and writing partner, who once had a drug habit but is now clean and running a surf charter company. Williams will play Lizzie, the new makeup girl on the show, and Jeremy’s fiancee.
JR Bourne & Siobhan Williams Join Lifetime’s ‘Un-Real’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV