JR Bourne (Teen Wolf) and Siobhan Williams (Black Box, Hell On Wheels) have landed recurring roles on Lifetime’s drama series Un-Real, inspired by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro’s award-winning independent short Sequin Raze. Written by Marti Noxon and Shapiro, Un-Real goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating show to follow the experiences of Rachel (Shiri Appleby), a young staffer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with (and among) the contestants to heighten the drama. Bourne will play Quinn’s (Constance Zimmer) old lover and writing partner, who once had a drug habit but is now clean and running a surf charter company. Williams will play Lizzie, the new makeup girl on the show, and Jeremy’s fiancee.
JR Bourne & Siobhan Williams Join Lifetime’s ‘Un-Real’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jessie Ennis Joins 'Veep'; Gladys Knight In 'Empire'
- Mark Gordon To Receive Producers Guild's Norman Lear Award
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- NBC News To Air First Live Broadcast Of Global Citizen Festival Featuring Jay-Z, Carrie Underwood, The Roots
- USA's 'Benched' Gets Premiere Date: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive