JR Bourne (Teen Wolf) and Siobhan Williams (Black Box, Hell On Wheels) have landed recurring roles on Lifetime’s drama series Un-Real, inspired by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro’s award-winning independent short Sequin Raze. Written by Marti Noxon and Shapiro, Un-Real goes behind the scenes of a hit competition dating show to follow the experiences of Rachel (Shiri Appleby), a young staffer whose sole job is to manipulate her relationships with (and among) the contestants to heighten the drama. Bourne will play Quinn’s (Constance Zimmer) old lover and writing partner, who once had a drug habit but is now clean and running a surf charter company. Williams will play Lizzie, the new makeup girl on the show, and Jeremy’s fiancee.
JR Bourne & Siobhan Williams Join Lifetime’s ‘Un-Real’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor