WME has signed The Killing‘s Joel Kinnaman, the agency said in a wide announcement. The Stockholm-bred thesp crossed over stateside as the street-tough Detective Holder on AMC’s cop show and starred in MGM and Sony’s RoboCop reboot earlier this year. The Killing was revived for a fourth season on Netflix this month. Kinnaman, previously with CAA, stars opposite Liam Neeson in WB’s 2015 crime actioner Run All Night and has Summit/Lionsgate’s Child 44 with Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, and Noomi Rapace opening in April. The fast-ascending actor first broke out in his native Sweden thanks to roles in the Johan Falk film series and Daniel Espinosa’s Snabba Cash (Easy Money) trilogy. He also appeared in Espinosa’s English-language crime pic Safe House, Lola Versus, and David Fincher’s The Girl With THe Dragon Tattoo. Kinnaman continues to be repped by manager Shelley Browning at Magnolia and attorney Hansen Jacobson.
WME Signs Joel Kinnaman
Trending Now on Deadline
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'