EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men alum Jay R. Ferguson has signed a development/talent deal with ABC Studios. The pact stems from Ferguson’s casting in the studio’s comedy pilot Save The Date this past season. After the pilot didn’t go, ABC Studios wanted to stay in business with the actor, developing a show around him or casting him in an existing project. Ferguson, repped by Paradigm and Wishlab, recently wrapped the seventh and final season of AMC’s Mad Men, which will finish its run next year. His feature credits include The Lucky One, The Killer Inside Me and indie The Makings Of You.
Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Fox Buys 2 Projects From Lee Daniels: Gospel Choir Drama As Put Pilot & Multi-Racial Soap With Penalty
- James Corden Regrets His Kiss With Sean Spicer; Promises It Was A “One-Time Thing”
- ‘For The People’: Production Temporarily Shut Down On ABC Shondaland Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Unveils Season 8 Key Art & It’s “All Out War”