EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men alum Jay R. Ferguson has signed a development/talent deal with ABC Studios. The pact stems from Ferguson’s casting in the studio’s comedy pilot Save The Date this past season. After the pilot didn’t go, ABC Studios wanted to stay in business with the actor, developing a show around him or casting him in an existing project. Ferguson, repped by Paradigm and Wishlab, recently wrapped the seventh and final season of AMC’s Mad Men, which will finish its run next year. His feature credits include The Lucky One, The Killer Inside Me and indie The Makings Of You.
Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Finale Hits Season High, Caps Most Watched First Season Of HBO Series
- Savannah Guthrie Still Staying Put At NBC News’ ‘Today’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- The Gotham Group Acquires Rights To ‘The Jihadi Hunter’ Memoir
- Freeform Taps APA’s Julie Shapiro As SVP Business Affairs
- Les Moonves Says He Believes CBS Will Make A Deal With DirecTV Now