EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men alum Jay R. Ferguson has signed a development/talent deal with ABC Studios. The pact stems from Ferguson’s casting in the studio’s comedy pilot Save The Date this past season. After the pilot didn’t go, ABC Studios wanted to stay in business with the actor, developing a show around him or casting him in an existing project. Ferguson, repped by Paradigm and Wishlab, recently wrapped the seventh and final season of AMC’s Mad Men, which will finish its run next year. His feature credits include The Lucky One, The Killer Inside Me and indie The Makings Of You.
Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows