EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men alum Jay R. Ferguson has signed a development/talent deal with ABC Studios. The pact stems from Ferguson’s casting in the studio’s comedy pilot Save The Date this past season. After the pilot didn’t go, ABC Studios wanted to stay in business with the actor, developing a show around him or casting him in an existing project. Ferguson, repped by Paradigm and Wishlab, recently wrapped the seventh and final season of AMC’s Mad Men, which will finish its run next year. His feature credits include The Lucky One, The Killer Inside Me and indie The Makings Of You.
Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- CMT Hires Two New Marketing & Programming Executives, Promotes Two
- ‘American Horror Story’ Unveils Season 6 Logo
- Aharon Ipalé Dies: ‘The Mummy’ Actor Was 74
- Drew Barrymore Circling Talk Show From Warner Bros TV
- Ellie Reed Cast In Netflix Comedy Series ‘Girlboss’, Signs With CAA
- Publicist Kasey Kitchen Joins East 2 West Collective