EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men alum Jay R. Ferguson has signed a development/talent deal with ABC Studios. The pact stems from Ferguson’s casting in the studio’s comedy pilot Save The Date this past season. After the pilot didn’t go, ABC Studios wanted to stay in business with the actor, developing a show around him or casting him in an existing project. Ferguson, repped by Paradigm and Wishlab, recently wrapped the seventh and final season of AMC’s Mad Men, which will finish its run next year. His feature credits include The Lucky One, The Killer Inside Me and indie The Makings Of You.
Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character