EXCLUSIVE: Mad Men alum Jay R. Ferguson has signed a development/talent deal with ABC Studios. The pact stems from Ferguson’s casting in the studio’s comedy pilot Save The Date this past season. After the pilot didn’t go, ABC Studios wanted to stay in business with the actor, developing a show around him or casting him in an existing project. Ferguson, repped by Paradigm and Wishlab, recently wrapped the seventh and final season of AMC’s Mad Men, which will finish its run next year. His feature credits include The Lucky One, The Killer Inside Me and indie The Makings Of You.
Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Andrea Martin To Star In Tracey Wigfield NBC Pilot, Kimrie Lewis-Davis Also Cast
- GOP Debate Musical Chairs Ends: All New Hampshire Survivors Make CBS Stage
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Pilot Ordered By Fox; Damon Wayans Starring, McG Directing
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot
- Emily Kinney Joins ABC’s ‘Conviction’