The Clinton Foundation released this hysterical video of Kevin Spacey playing his House of Cards alter-ego Frank Underwood as he dials up Hillary Clinton, not to ask whether her refrigerator is running, but to strut out his stellar Bill Clinton impersonation. Voicing the former president, Spacey asks Hillary for an elephant for his upcoming 68th birthday (which is August 19) — a reference to Hillary and Chelsea Clinton’s pleas to curb elephant poaching. Hillary discusses her possible presidential bid, while Spacey, err Underwood, suggests some great names for Chelsea’s baby. During Hillary Clinton’s previous presidential run, she parodied another popular TV show at the time, The Sopranos season finale, in a viral video announcement of her campaign song.
Hot Clip: Kevin Spacey’s Frank Underwood Prank Calls Hillary Clinton
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Top Puppet’: NBC Orders Reality Special From ‘The Voice’ Producers, Muppet Creators…
- Kellyanne Conway Defends Donald Trump’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Credit, Suggests Salary Might Go To Charity
- ‘Power’ Casts Mike Dopud; Jess Salgueiro Joins ‘The Strain’
- ‘Mariah’s World’: Mariah Carey’s E! Series Premiere Draws 4 Million Total Viewers
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky
- HBO Developing Space Drama From J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot & Writer Javier Gullón