Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast