Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Box Office News
- New Tuners Big (‘Finding Neverland’) And Small (‘Fun Home’) Please Auds as Broadway B.O. Jumps 7% on Eve Of…
- ‘Ultron’, ‘Furious’ Lead As ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan: International B.O. Update
- Stephen Schwartz, Ur-Hedwig John Cameron Mitchell Will Receive Special Tony Awards
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hammers Out $200.2M Overseas – Update
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Taymor Spin Bleak Magic In Searing Drone Drama ‘Grounded’
- They’re Baaaack! Harvey Weinstein, Former ‘Finding’ Flack Create Tony Threesome