Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Latin Lover’ Seduces, ‘The Circle’ Broken By D+ CinemaScore, ‘Baahubali 2’ Mighty As ‘Furious’ Leads…
- Lionsgate Dates Mila Kunis-Kate McKinnon Comedy ‘The Spy Who Dumped Me’ For Summer 2018
- 2017 Tony Awards Nominations – Predicting Tuesday’s Nods And Nays
- ‘King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword’ Preview Screenings A Huge Success: AMC Theatres Sell Out, Drawing…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Rockets To $22.3M Overseas – International Box Office
- Rami Malek On The Run In 'Buster's Mal Heart'; Noomi Rapace Kidnapped In 'Rupture' – Specialty B.O. Preview