Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Starts With $1M In Tuesday Previews
- James M. Nederlander Dies: Broadway Icon Ruled Main Stem Real Estate
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For ‘Bad Moms’ & ‘Nerve’…
- ‘Cats’ Ticket Sales Purring; ‘Motown The Musical’ Hits Sour Note – Broadway Box Office
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ $30M Debut; ‘Lights Out’ $8.5M; Jackie Chan’s ‘Skiptrace’ Nails $64M Bow – Int’l Box…