Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Latest Box Office News
- Actors' Equity Says L.A. Theatres Can Afford To Pay Minimum Wage
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Starring John Boyega Gets 2018 Release Date For Legendary
- Harvey Weinstein Writes About His Own Rock-Star Dream As 'Sing Street' Returns To Theaters
- Disney Moves Jack & The Beanstalk Toon ‘Gigantic’ In Wake Of ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ Sequel News
- ‘Dory’ Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up ‘BFG’, ‘Tarzan’ & ‘Purge’ Over Independence Day – Box…
- A24 Sets Dates For ‘Moonlight’ & Cannes Jury Prize Winner ‘American Honey’