Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Latest Box Office News
- ‘GoT: Spoils Of War’ Director Matt Shakman Named Geffen Playhouse Artistic Director
- ‘Dear Evan Hansen’ Looks Up In A Down Week: Broadway Box Office
- Casting Directors Rally In Shubert Alley As NYC Pols Join Demand For Union Recognition From Producers
- ‘Mary Magdalene’ Sets Easter Weekend Debut; ‘The Current War’ Moves To Late November
- Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For ‘The Iceman Cometh’ Staged By George C. Wolfe
- Universal $3B+ As ‘Despicable’ Franchise Takes Ani Crown; ‘Wolf Warrior 2’ Bests ‘Avatar’ Record – International…