Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Box Office News
- China Cracks Down On Box Office Fraud; Suspends, Fines Hundreds Of Cinemas
- No. 15 ‘Hidden Figures’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- No. 16 ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- ‘Power Rangers’ Teams With Thirst Project To End Global Water Crisis
- ‘Moonlight’ Crosses $50M+ At Worldwide Box Office With China & Japan On Deck
- ‘Power Rangers’, ‘CHIPS’ & A Deep-Space Alien Won’t Take This ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Down – Weekend Box Office…