Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- As ‘Inferno’ Crosses $100M Overseas, Ron Howard Movie Hopes To Light Fire Stateside – Box Office Preview
- ‘Inferno’ Fires Up $100M+ At International Box Office
- Glenn Close Will Resurrect Norma Desmond In ‘Sunset Boulevard’ Revival On Broadway This Spring
- ‘Moana’ Will Make Its World Premiere At AFI Fest
- Jamie Foxx’s ‘Sleepless’ Cruises To MLK Weekend; ‘Before I Fall’ Lands In March
- Focus World Serving Up Vegetarian Nightmare Pic ‘Raw’ This Spring