Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy surpassed the worldwide box office milestone yesterday, Disney says. The latest Marvel franchise-launcher has grossed $255.2M domestically and $245.3M overseas — with key markets like Germany, Japan and China still to come. The summer’s top-grossing U.S. release opened August 1 with a record $94.3M bow and reclaimed the top spot this past weekend.
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Crosses $500M In Global B.O.
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest Box Office News
- Warner Bros. Ups Jeff Goldstein To Domestic Distrib President; Veronika Kwan Vandenberg Expands Int’l Distrib Role
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ To Punish Competition At Weekend Box Office – Preview
- Garth Drabinsky Sets ‘Madame Sousatzka’ Musical For His Broadway Comeback
- Kevin Kline Back On Broadway To Star In Noël Coward’s ‘Present Laughter’
- Disney Confirms Michael Grandage & Christopher Oram For Broadway ‘Frozen’
- Imax & 20th Century Fox Make New Four-Pic Pact