Jean Rossi, who joined Fox Broadcasting 27 years ago just after the the launch of the network, is not renewing her contract and will exit the company August 31. She currently is EVP Sales at Fox Broadcasting and president of integrated sales and marketing group Fox One. Rossi joined Fox’s sales department in March 1987 as an account executive and by 1994 was promoted to SVP Sales. She become EVP Sales in 1996, and in 2002 was given additional responsibilities as president at Fox One, which most recently executed the global deal for Fox’s science series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. Ad Age named Rossi a “Media Maven” in 2011, and she championed the C-7 conversion from the current C-3 currency during the most recent upfronts in NY.
Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- First Look At Madonna Carpool Voguing With James Corden
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Watch HBO’s Murderous Moms Of Monterey
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- Shake-Up At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On “Temporary Leave Of Absence”…