Jean Rossi, who joined Fox Broadcasting 27 years ago just after the the launch of the network, is not renewing her contract and will exit the company August 31. She currently is EVP Sales at Fox Broadcasting and president of integrated sales and marketing group Fox One. Rossi joined Fox’s sales department in March 1987 as an account executive and by 1994 was promoted to SVP Sales. She become EVP Sales in 1996, and in 2002 was given additional responsibilities as president at Fox One, which most recently executed the global deal for Fox’s science series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. Ad Age named Rossi a “Media Maven” in 2011, and she championed the C-7 conversion from the current C-3 currency during the most recent upfronts in NY.
Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ESPN To Lay Off About 100 Employees Including On-Air Personalities And Writers
- ‘The Tick’ Gets August Premiere Date On Amazon
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: NBC Teams With Youku For Localized Version In China
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’