Jean Rossi, who joined Fox Broadcasting 27 years ago just after the the launch of the network, is not renewing her contract and will exit the company August 31. She currently is EVP Sales at Fox Broadcasting and president of integrated sales and marketing group Fox One. Rossi joined Fox’s sales department in March 1987 as an account executive and by 1994 was promoted to SVP Sales. She become EVP Sales in 1996, and in 2002 was given additional responsibilities as president at Fox One, which most recently executed the global deal for Fox’s science series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. Ad Age named Rossi a “Media Maven” in 2011, and she championed the C-7 conversion from the current C-3 currency during the most recent upfronts in NY.
Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- ESPN Confirms Expanded Deal For UFC Rights, Elbowing Out Fox
- ‘Watchmen’: Regina King, Don Johnson, Louis Gossett Jr., Andrew Howard Among Six Cast In Damon Lindelof’s…
- ‘Married At First Sight’ To Anchor Lifetime’s New Tuesday Relationship Block