Jean Rossi, who joined Fox Broadcasting 27 years ago just after the the launch of the network, is not renewing her contract and will exit the company August 31. She currently is EVP Sales at Fox Broadcasting and president of integrated sales and marketing group Fox One. Rossi joined Fox’s sales department in March 1987 as an account executive and by 1994 was promoted to SVP Sales. She become EVP Sales in 1996, and in 2002 was given additional responsibilities as president at Fox One, which most recently executed the global deal for Fox’s science series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. Ad Age named Rossi a “Media Maven” in 2011, and she championed the C-7 conversion from the current C-3 currency during the most recent upfronts in NY.
Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…