Jean Rossi, who joined Fox Broadcasting 27 years ago just after the the launch of the network, is not renewing her contract and will exit the company August 31. She currently is EVP Sales at Fox Broadcasting and president of integrated sales and marketing group Fox One. Rossi joined Fox’s sales department in March 1987 as an account executive and by 1994 was promoted to SVP Sales. She become EVP Sales in 1996, and in 2002 was given additional responsibilities as president at Fox One, which most recently executed the global deal for Fox’s science series Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. Ad Age named Rossi a “Media Maven” in 2011, and she championed the C-7 conversion from the current C-3 currency during the most recent upfronts in NY.
Longtime Fox TV Sales Exec Jean Rossi Exiting
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV