Desperate Housewives alum Eva Longoria has been tapped for a three-episode arc on the upcoming second season of Fox comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Longoria will play Sophia, a defense attorney who catches Jake’s (Andy Samberg) attention when she faces off against him in court. Season 2 of the Golden Globe-winning series, set in the NYPD’s 99th Precinct in Brooklyn, picks up with Captain Ray Holt (Andre Braugher) finding himself face-to-face with his longtime nemesis (guest star Kyra Sedgwick) as the NYPD goes through administration changes. Longoria next will be seen in feature Frontera. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 premieres on September 28.
Eva Longoria Joins Fox’s ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love