Desperate Housewives alum Eva Longoria has been tapped for a three-episode arc on the upcoming second season of Fox comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Longoria will play Sophia, a defense attorney who catches Jake’s (Andy Samberg) attention when she faces off against him in court. Season 2 of the Golden Globe-winning series, set in the NYPD’s 99th Precinct in Brooklyn, picks up with Captain Ray Holt (Andre Braugher) finding himself face-to-face with his longtime nemesis (guest star Kyra Sedgwick) as the NYPD goes through administration changes. Longoria next will be seen in feature Frontera. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 premieres on September 28.
Eva Longoria Joins Fox’s ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Comedy Perfect Storm: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Modern Family' Casts Gear Up For Contract Negotiations
Latest TV News
- Tara Buck Joins ‘Ray Donovan’; ‘Younger’ Casts India de Beaufort
- FBI Raiding LMNO Offices Amid Reality Producer’s Legal Battle With Discovery – Update
- Starz Bringing ‘American Gods’ & ‘Ash Vs. Evil Dead’ To Comic-Con
- ‘Big Brother’ Ratings Steady, Michael Phelps’ Olympic Trials Win Spurs Viewership Race
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Gets Season 3 Premiere Date On AMC
- Chaotic Good Studios Launches Franchise Lab With Industry Advisory Board; Will Give Writers Ownership In Their Work