Desperate Housewives alum Eva Longoria has been tapped for a three-episode arc on the upcoming second season of Fox comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Longoria will play Sophia, a defense attorney who catches Jake’s (Andy Samberg) attention when she faces off against him in court. Season 2 of the Golden Globe-winning series, set in the NYPD’s 99th Precinct in Brooklyn, picks up with Captain Ray Holt (Andre Braugher) finding himself face-to-face with his longtime nemesis (guest star Kyra Sedgwick) as the NYPD goes through administration changes. Longoria next will be seen in feature Frontera. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 premieres on September 28.
Eva Longoria Joins Fox’s ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney