Desperate Housewives alum Eva Longoria has been tapped for a three-episode arc on the upcoming second season of Fox comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Longoria will play Sophia, a defense attorney who catches Jake’s (Andy Samberg) attention when she faces off against him in court. Season 2 of the Golden Globe-winning series, set in the NYPD’s 99th Precinct in Brooklyn, picks up with Captain Ray Holt (Andre Braugher) finding himself face-to-face with his longtime nemesis (guest star Kyra Sedgwick) as the NYPD goes through administration changes. Longoria next will be seen in feature Frontera. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 premieres on September 28.
Eva Longoria Joins Fox’s ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC