Desperate Housewives alum Eva Longoria has been tapped for a three-episode arc on the upcoming second season of Fox comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Longoria will play Sophia, a defense attorney who catches Jake’s (Andy Samberg) attention when she faces off against him in court. Season 2 of the Golden Globe-winning series, set in the NYPD’s 99th Precinct in Brooklyn, picks up with Captain Ray Holt (Andre Braugher) finding himself face-to-face with his longtime nemesis (guest star Kyra Sedgwick) as the NYPD goes through administration changes. Longoria next will be seen in feature Frontera. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 premieres on September 28.
Eva Longoria Joins Fox’s ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award