It’s a case of life imitating art, or television imitating TV fiction. ABC has put in development a drama series based on the Derrick Storm series of mystery novels written by Richard Castle, the fictional author played by Nathan Fillion on the ABC drama Castle. ABC Studios is producing the project, about a PI-turned-spy working for the CIA. Castle creator Andrew Marlowe is executive producing under his overall deal with ABC Studios, along with his wife, Terri Miller, who also works on Castle. Missing creator Gregory Poirier will write the script and also executive produce.
ABC Developing Derrick Storm Drama With ‘Castle’s Andrew Marlowe
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Nathan Fillion Takes Leaf Out Of Joss Whedon Playbook For eOne’s ABC Cop Drama ‘The Rookie’
- ‘Whiskey Cavalier’: Ana Ortiz To Co-Star In ABC Pilot
- ‘Convicting A Murderer’: Steven Avery Follow-Up In The Works By Documentary Filmmaker Shawn Rech
- ‘Tough Mudder’ Returns To CW & CW Seed
- Sky Italia Boards eOne’s ‘Gaddafi’ From ‘Gomorrah’ Creator Roberto Saviano
- Oprah Winfrey Shrugs Off Donald Trump’s Claim Of Insecurity & ’60 Minutes’ Bias