In his first major acting gig and in a synergistic move, Dancing With The Stars pro Derek Hough has joined the upcoming third season of ABC’s country music drama Nashville for a multi-episode arc. He will play Noah West, a beguiling and disarming movie star who will cross paths with the players of Nashville’s music realm for the first time when he’s tapped for a leading role in the biopic of a famous country singer. Hough, who also has training and experience as a singer, is set to return for Season 19 of ABC’s flagship reality series Dancing With The Stars. He won an Emmy for his choreography work on the long-running program. Hough, repped by UTA and Silver Lining Entertainment, previously appeared on the ABC comedy Better With You and toplined the dance feature Make Your Move.
Derek Hough Joins ABC Drama ‘Nashville’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate