The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been taken by celebrities and non-celebrities around the world to raise awareness of this terrible disease as well as funds for research to combat it. Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, J.J. Abrams, Vin Diesel, J-Lo, The Voice’s Adam Levine, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Tyler Perry, former President George W. Bush, Robert Downey Jr, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots are just a few of those who’ve gotten iced so far. As well as donating to the cause, today the Deadline Hollywood team got doused and nominated Jeffrey Katzenberg (who we discovered already accepted Spielberg’s challenge), Steven Soderbergh and Damon Lindelof to take the challenge. Watch and get chilly with us.
Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest Video News
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times
- ‘Brockmire’ Trailer: “Sybaritic Love Letter To Baseball” Says Hank Azaria
- Stephen Colbert Names Celebs Who Will Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- ‘Six’ Review: History’s Navy SEAL Drama Series Heated By Home Fires
- Ben Affleck’s ‘Live By Night’ Uses Strong Production Values To Return To The Era Of Cagney And Robinson Gangster Films – The…
- Martha MacCallum Signs Off Fox News’ ‘America’s Newsroom’ To Cover Donald Trump’s ‘First 100 Days…