The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been taken by celebrities and non-celebrities around the world to raise awareness of this terrible disease as well as funds for research to combat it. Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, J.J. Abrams, Vin Diesel, J-Lo, The Voice’s Adam Levine, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Tyler Perry, former President George W. Bush, Robert Downey Jr, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots are just a few of those who’ve gotten iced so far. As well as donating to the cause, today the Deadline Hollywood team got doused and nominated Jeffrey Katzenberg (who we discovered already accepted Spielberg’s challenge), Steven Soderbergh and Damon Lindelof to take the challenge. Watch and get chilly with us.
Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Video News
- ‘The Hollars’ Review: John Krasinski’s Directorial Triumph Earns Laughs & Tears
- Showtime In Talks To Add Postscript To ‘Weiner’ In Wake Of Huma Abedin Separation Announcement – Update
- Emmy Ballots Due Today: Watch Gold Derby Vs Deadline Prediction Smackdown On Drama Series Actor Race
- ‘In Dubious Battle’ Trailer: James Franco Takes On John Steinbeck – Venice
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings