The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been taken by celebrities and non-celebrities around the world to raise awareness of this terrible disease as well as funds for research to combat it. Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, J.J. Abrams, Vin Diesel, J-Lo, The Voice’s Adam Levine, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Tyler Perry, former President George W. Bush, Robert Downey Jr, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots are just a few of those who’ve gotten iced so far. As well as donating to the cause, today the Deadline Hollywood team got doused and nominated Jeffrey Katzenberg (who we discovered already accepted Spielberg’s challenge), Steven Soderbergh and Damon Lindelof to take the challenge. Watch and get chilly with us.
Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Video News
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Trailer Gets Official Release Following Leak
- ‘Unfriended’ Review: Will Teens Actually Go Offline To See This ‘Grand Googlenol’?
- Arnaud Desplechin’s ‘My Golden Years’ Lands In Directors’ Fortnight – Cannes
- ‘Uncertain’ Duo Ink With Ridley Scott’s Company Ahead Of Film’s Tribeca Premiere
- ESPN Suspends Britt McHenry After Mean-Girl Remarks Caught On Video
- Cheeky ‘Hand to God’ Playwright Teases With ‘Permission’ In Spanking New Trailer