The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been taken by celebrities and non-celebrities around the world to raise awareness of this terrible disease as well as funds for research to combat it. Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, J.J. Abrams, Vin Diesel, J-Lo, The Voice’s Adam Levine, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Tyler Perry, former President George W. Bush, Robert Downey Jr, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots are just a few of those who’ve gotten iced so far. As well as donating to the cause, today the Deadline Hollywood team got doused and nominated Jeffrey Katzenberg (who we discovered already accepted Spielberg’s challenge), Steven Soderbergh and Damon Lindelof to take the challenge. Watch and get chilly with us.
Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Video News
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- ‘Scandal’ POTUS Tony Goldwyn Gives American History Lesson In DNC Video
- ‘Bad Moms’ Review: Perfect Movie For Moms To Ditch The Kids And Have Some Raunchy Fun
- Watch Robert Rodriguez’s DNC Video ‘Our America’
- ‘Masterminds’ Trailer: What Could Be Simpler Than A Multimillion-Dollar Heist?