The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been taken by celebrities and non-celebrities around the world to raise awareness of this terrible disease as well as funds for research to combat it. Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, J.J. Abrams, Vin Diesel, J-Lo, The Voice’s Adam Levine, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Tyler Perry, former President George W. Bush, Robert Downey Jr, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots are just a few of those who’ve gotten iced so far. As well as donating to the cause, today the Deadline Hollywood team got doused and nominated Jeffrey Katzenberg (who we discovered already accepted Spielberg’s challenge), Steven Soderbergh and Damon Lindelof to take the challenge. Watch and get chilly with us.
Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Video News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- ‘Genius’ Review: Nat Geo’s Geoffrey Rush-Led Einstein Drama Solid But Lacks Shine
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For…