Aussie David Hoflin (Crossbones) and Julian Works (The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story) have joined the cast of ABC midseason drama American Crime, written and exec produced by Oscar winner John Ridley (12 Years A Slave). Set in Modesto, CA, the series explores preconceived notions about race, crime, and gender in the aftermath of a brutal home invasion and homicide. Hoflin, repped by Resolution and Genesis Entertainment, will play Mark Skokie, son of Barb and Russ Skokie, (Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton). He arrives in Modesto in support of his estranged parents in their time of crisis. Works, repped by The Corsa Agency and More/Medavoy Management, is set for a multi-episode arc as Edgar, a young man who becomes a friend and protector of Tony (Johnny Ortiz), who gets caught up in the juvie system. Ridley is exec producing with Michael McDonald through ABC Studios.
David Hoflin & Julian Works Board John Ridley’s ABC Drama ‘American Crime’
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Latest TV News
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special