Aussie David Hoflin (Crossbones) and Julian Works (The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story) have joined the cast of ABC midseason drama American Crime, written and exec produced by Oscar winner John Ridley (12 Years A Slave). Set in Modesto, CA, the series explores preconceived notions about race, crime, and gender in the aftermath of a brutal home invasion and homicide. Hoflin, repped by Resolution and Genesis Entertainment, will play Mark Skokie, son of Barb and Russ Skokie, (Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton). He arrives in Modesto in support of his estranged parents in their time of crisis. Works, repped by The Corsa Agency and More/Medavoy Management, is set for a multi-episode arc as Edgar, a young man who becomes a friend and protector of Tony (Johnny Ortiz), who gets caught up in the juvie system. Ridley is exec producing with Michael McDonald through ABC Studios.
David Hoflin & Julian Works Board John Ridley’s ABC Drama ‘American Crime’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…