Aussie David Hoflin (Crossbones) and Julian Works (The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story) have joined the cast of ABC midseason drama American Crime, written and exec produced by Oscar winner John Ridley (12 Years A Slave). Set in Modesto, CA, the series explores preconceived notions about race, crime, and gender in the aftermath of a brutal home invasion and homicide. Hoflin, repped by Resolution and Genesis Entertainment, will play Mark Skokie, son of Barb and Russ Skokie, (Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton). He arrives in Modesto in support of his estranged parents in their time of crisis. Works, repped by The Corsa Agency and More/Medavoy Management, is set for a multi-episode arc as Edgar, a young man who becomes a friend and protector of Tony (Johnny Ortiz), who gets caught up in the juvie system. Ridley is exec producing with Michael McDonald through ABC Studios.
David Hoflin & Julian Works Board John Ridley’s ABC Drama ‘American Crime’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- South Korean Cultural Minister Arrested Over Artists Blacklist
- Jimmy Kimmel Vows To Mine Donald Trump Presidency For Laughs
- More Than 200 Arrested But Protests Don’t Trump Inaugural Festivities
- Joy Reid To Trevor Noah: Media Must Study Vladimir Putin’s Authoritarian Regime To Cover President Trump
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?