With The Mentalist likely closing its final chapter, the series’ veteran director-producer Chris Long is focusing on development with a first look deal at the studio behind the CBS procedural drama, Warner Bros. TV. Long has been on The Mentalist since day one, starting as a co-executive producer and quickly getting promoted to executive producer. The series in May was renewed for what is expected to be a 13-episode seventh and final season. Long is repped by WME and Rain Management.
Chris Long Inks Warner Bros. TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision
- MTV’s Nicole Byer Pilot Casts Sophie Von Haselberg, Fahim Anwar & Rachel Hilson
- Samuel Baum Inks 2-Year Deal With HBO