With The Mentalist likely closing its final chapter, the series’ veteran director-producer Chris Long is focusing on development with a first look deal at the studio behind the CBS procedural drama, Warner Bros. TV. Long has been on The Mentalist since day one, starting as a co-executive producer and quickly getting promoted to executive producer. The series in May was renewed for what is expected to be a 13-episode seventh and final season. Long is repped by WME and Rain Management.
Chris Long Inks Warner Bros. TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest TV News
- Amazon, PBS Extend & Expand Streaming Deal For Kids Series
- LMNO Sues Its Former Accountant For Fraud & Embezzlement
- Universal TV Drama Head Russell Rothberg Exits
- Stuart Nisbet Dies: Prolific Character Actor Was 82
- Peter Bart: Conglomeration Is Snuffing Out Courage In Hollywood
- Want To Get An Option Deal With Ridley Scott’s Scott Free? Here’s Your Chance