With The Mentalist likely closing its final chapter, the series’ veteran director-producer Chris Long is focusing on development with a first look deal at the studio behind the CBS procedural drama, Warner Bros. TV. Long has been on The Mentalist since day one, starting as a co-executive producer and quickly getting promoted to executive producer. The series in May was renewed for what is expected to be a 13-episode seventh and final season. Long is repped by WME and Rain Management.
Chris Long Inks Warner Bros. TV Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate