Fox International Channels (FIC) has appointed Cherry Yates to the newly created post of VP Corporate Communications. Yates will spearhead a streamlined communications strategy across FIC’s more than 300 entertainment, sports, lifestyle, factual and movie channels, working in close collaboration with publicity teams based in more than 60 offices worldwide. Yates also will continue in her role as VP Global Communications for National Geographic Channels International (NGCI), leading its global publicity efforts in 170 countries and overseeing NGCI’s corporate communications within the international trade media. Yates will report directly to Liz Dolan, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer for FIC and will continue collaborating on NGC’s press opportunities with NGC’s Chris Albert, SVP of Communications Worldwide and Talent Relations. Yates joined NGCI as Publicity Manager in 2004, before serving as the Director, Senior Director and Vice President of Communications and Marketing. Prior to NGCI, Yates managed publicity for Discovery Networks Asia in Singapore, including integrated marketing communications campaigns for the launches of Animal Planet and Discovery Travel & Adventure throughout Asia Pacific.
Cherry Yates Named VP Corporate Communications At Fox International Channels
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV