Fox International Channels (FIC) has appointed Cherry Yates to the newly created post of VP Corporate Communications. Yates will spearhead a streamlined communications strategy across FIC’s more than 300 entertainment, sports, lifestyle, factual and movie channels, working in close collaboration with publicity teams based in more than 60 offices worldwide. Yates also will continue in her role as VP Global Communications for National Geographic Channels International (NGCI), leading its global publicity efforts in 170 countries and overseeing NGCI’s corporate communications within the international trade media. Yates will report directly to Liz Dolan, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer for FIC and will continue collaborating on NGC’s press opportunities with NGC’s Chris Albert, SVP of Communications Worldwide and Talent Relations. Yates joined NGCI as Publicity Manager in 2004, before serving as the Director, Senior Director and Vice President of Communications and Marketing. Prior to NGCI, Yates managed publicity for Discovery Networks Asia in Singapore, including integrated marketing communications campaigns for the launches of Animal Planet and Discovery Travel & Adventure throughout Asia Pacific.
Cherry Yates Named VP Corporate Communications At Fox International Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Ruling Independence Day B.O. With $52M+; 'Purge: Election Year' Slaying 'Tarzan', 'BFG' With $31M+
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest TV News
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Returns Steady While ‘Roadies’ Debuts Low In Live + 3
- ‘Code Black’ Adds Nafessa Williams, Noah Gray-Cabey & Emily Tyra For Season 2
- ‘The Daily Show’ Bids Farewell To Jessica Williams With Highlight Reel & Hugs
- ‘Greatest Hits’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Big Brother’ Steady As ‘Spartan’ Soars
- Amazon, PBS Extend & Expand Streaming Deal For Kids Series
- LMNO Sues Its Former Accountant For Fraud & Embezzlement