Fox International Channels (FIC) has appointed Cherry Yates to the newly created post of VP Corporate Communications. Yates will spearhead a streamlined communications strategy across FIC’s more than 300 entertainment, sports, lifestyle, factual and movie channels, working in close collaboration with publicity teams based in more than 60 offices worldwide. Yates also will continue in her role as VP Global Communications for National Geographic Channels International (NGCI), leading its global publicity efforts in 170 countries and overseeing NGCI’s corporate communications within the international trade media. Yates will report directly to Liz Dolan, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer for FIC and will continue collaborating on NGC’s press opportunities with NGC’s Chris Albert, SVP of Communications Worldwide and Talent Relations. Yates joined NGCI as Publicity Manager in 2004, before serving as the Director, Senior Director and Vice President of Communications and Marketing. Prior to NGCI, Yates managed publicity for Discovery Networks Asia in Singapore, including integrated marketing communications campaigns for the launches of Animal Planet and Discovery Travel & Adventure throughout Asia Pacific.
Cherry Yates Named VP Corporate Communications At Fox International Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess