Coming off her role on White Collar, Bridget Regan has booked a major recurring role on CW’s Jane The Virgin. Also set to recur on the promising new dramedy is Azie Tesfai (Franklin & Bash). The series stars Gina Rodriguez as Jane, a religious young Latina who becomes accidentally artificially inseminated. Regan, repped by UTA and Michael Gasparro at TMT Entertainment, will play Rose, a beautiful trophy wife and a whip-smart former attorney whom the doctor involved in the insemination turns to for help in the face of a malpractice suit. She will next be seen in the action feature John Wick. Tesfai, repped by Stone Manners Salners, will play sexy ball-buster Detective Nadine Hansan, a fellow police detective and rival of Jane’s fiance, Michael (Brett Dier0). She next will be seen in in the indie Me Him Her.
Bridget Regan & Azie Tesfai To Recur On ‘Jane the Virgin’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates