This ALS ice bucket challenge is hitting the highest echelons in Hollywood. Here, Paramount chief Brad Grey takes the plunge, egged on by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. He in turn nominated Chris Nolan, Brad Pitt, Michael Bay and Howard Stern. Grey was helped by Johnny Knoxville, and you can tell Grey’s stature by the ice bucket aftermath: Knoxville always punctuates a prank like this with a nut shot to the victim. Here, he demurred. And that is why we might yet see Bad Grandpa 2.
Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…
- The Orchard Promotes Paul Davidson To Exec VP
- Home Entertainment Spending Fell 9% In Q1 Not Including Streaming Services
- Will Ferrell “Not Pursuing” ‘Reagan’ Black List Film After All
- Marc Platt To Bring Sega’s ‘Shinobi’ To Big Screen