This ALS ice bucket challenge is hitting the highest echelons in Hollywood. Here, Paramount chief Brad Grey takes the plunge, egged on by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. He in turn nominated Chris Nolan, Brad Pitt, Michael Bay and Howard Stern. Grey was helped by Johnny Knoxville, and you can tell Grey’s stature by the ice bucket aftermath: Knoxville always punctuates a prank like this with a nut shot to the victim. Here, he demurred. And that is why we might yet see Bad Grandpa 2.
Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?