This ALS ice bucket challenge is hitting the highest echelons in Hollywood. Here, Paramount chief Brad Grey takes the plunge, egged on by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. He in turn nominated Chris Nolan, Brad Pitt, Michael Bay and Howard Stern. Grey was helped by Johnny Knoxville, and you can tell Grey’s stature by the ice bucket aftermath: Knoxville always punctuates a prank like this with a nut shot to the victim. Here, he demurred. And that is why we might yet see Bad Grandpa 2.
Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Rogue One’ Rises To $980M Global; ‘Passengers’ Takes Over Offshore No. 1 – International…
- Golden Globe Winners 'Moonlight' & 'Elle' Cash In – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Sunday AM Update
- ‘La La Land’ Twirls Past $50M Overseas; Shines With $132M Global Box Office
- Fox Searchlight Wins ‘Keeper Of The Diary’ Spec On Heroic Effort To Publish Anne Frank’s Work