This ALS ice bucket challenge is hitting the highest echelons in Hollywood. Here, Paramount chief Brad Grey takes the plunge, egged on by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. He in turn nominated Chris Nolan, Brad Pitt, Michael Bay and Howard Stern. Grey was helped by Johnny Knoxville, and you can tell Grey’s stature by the ice bucket aftermath: Knoxville always punctuates a prank like this with a nut shot to the victim. Here, he demurred. And that is why we might yet see Bad Grandpa 2.
Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount