This ALS ice bucket challenge is hitting the highest echelons in Hollywood. Here, Paramount chief Brad Grey takes the plunge, egged on by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. He in turn nominated Chris Nolan, Brad Pitt, Michael Bay and Howard Stern. Grey was helped by Johnny Knoxville, and you can tell Grey’s stature by the ice bucket aftermath: Knoxville always punctuates a prank like this with a nut shot to the victim. Here, he demurred. And that is why we might yet see Bad Grandpa 2.
Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Tom Hiddleston Returning To Comic-Con With Legendary’s ‘Kong: Skull Island’
- Daniel Craig In Talks To Star In L.A. Riots Pic ‘Kings’ Opposite Halle Berry
- ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Adds ‘Captain Phillips’ Co-Star Barkhad Abdi
- Morgan Spurlock To Direct Movie On Hollywood Superagent Sue Mengers
- Truth Entertainment Finds Next Project In ‘Team Joy’
- William Hurt To Star Opposite Helen Hunt In ‘Live Like Line’